October 15, 2019, 05:52:35 PM

Author Topic: WIGAN ATHLETIC  (Read 13426 times)

July 04, 2012, 10:41:47 PM
Reply #15

dangermouse

Nice Italian Restaurant in their main stand as well!!

Are you telling me they dont have foot long hot dogs, soggy pizza slices & Bovril.........   
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

July 05, 2012, 05:40:30 PM
Reply #16

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
The restaurant isn't in the Main Stand......it's part of the Main Stand complex. It's open when there are no matches as well.
You can get to it without going into the ground.
Been there a few times with my sister-in-law and the missus. It's really good.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

July 12, 2012, 07:16:50 PM
Reply #17

NikicaJelavic7

6-1 for them to finish bottom of the league this comin' season on Skybet. Lost players and ain't really brought anyone in. Poor defence. I'll be havin' some of that.
GERTRUDE STEIN SAID ''THAT'S ENOUGH''.

July 12, 2012, 08:19:05 PM
Reply #18

Ridge

6-1 for them to finish bottom of the league this comin' season on Skybet. Lost players and ain't really brought anyone in. Poor defence. I'll be havin' some of that.

You could have said that nearly every year about Wigan. I certainly wouldn't have them to be the bottom club come end of the season.

July 12, 2012, 08:42:46 PM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

They've only really lost Rodallega who didn't play a huge role for them last season and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to replace him.

if they lose Moses then it'll be for a decent amount of money which'll probably get pumped right back in to the team.

As Ridge has said I wouldn't say they're in a different position to any other season.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 24, 2013, 07:09:28 AM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
Tell you what, second and third goal today, Barca would have been proud of.

Obviously I'm not saying they're as good but they were two decent goals.

February 24, 2013, 09:33:58 PM
Reply #21

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Tell you what, second and third goal today, Barca would have been proud of.

Obviously I'm not saying they're as good but they were two decent goals.

Thought that myself! Great goals.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 24, 2013, 10:51:16 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Its about that time that wigan click and people wank over martinez
Simply simply lovely

February 24, 2013, 10:51:55 PM
Reply #23

Shogun

Administrator
Lol, they do have. knack of finishing brilliantly don't they?

February 24, 2013, 11:00:22 PM
Reply #24

Alanvideo

...........Martinez is 5/4  on Skybet.  nod
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 25, 2013, 12:10:01 AM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
So Wigan find some form just at the time when we have lost ours. Absolutely brilliant
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 25, 2013, 01:55:30 AM
Reply #26

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

It's normally about that time Everton click and people wank over Moyes...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 19, 2013, 11:22:12 PM
Reply #27

Gary Iceman

I cant believe that no further action will be taken against Mcmanaman with the horror tackle on the newcastle player. it wasnt even a tackle it was a knee snapper.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 19, 2013, 11:26:54 PM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I cant believe that no further action will be taken against Mcmanaman with the horror tackle on the newcastle player. it wasnt even a tackle it was a knee snapper.

It was a horrendous tackle but the only reason it was bad is because the guy got caught. There are 2-3 tackles like that every game just man player miss their oponents. Pienaar's on the weekend was terrible. Felli's on Milner was a few cm from being an ankle breaker
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 20, 2013, 12:28:50 AM
Reply #29

Thom

Administrator
Linesman's fault completely. Watching the incident as it happened and, if it's the same one that says he saw the incident thereby preventing the FA from taking retrospective action, then he needs to be demoted for a few weeks.