November 20, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

Author Topic: QPR V Everton  (Read 25737 times)

February 29, 2012, 12:25:10 AM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
QPR 53% Everton 47%
Shots on target QPR 4 Everton 6
Shots off target QPR 7 Everton 9
Fouls conceded QPR 21 Everton 24

Some pretty crazy stats there, itl be a great game

Seems a fantastic game. What time will the subs be. i have a busy Saturday and if you tell me the subs I won't need to watch it
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 29, 2012, 12:44:21 AM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
when is this? is it saturday? i'm shit it keeping up with schedules.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 29, 2012, 12:59:27 AM
Reply #17

Snipellis11

when is this? is it saturday? i'm shit it keeping up with schedules.

Good old 3pm saturday.

February 29, 2012, 01:09:42 PM
Reply #18

christiffa25

Agree that will be the team. The bench should be looking alot healthier this week.

Tbf neither ossie or Rodwell would be match fit to start, jags is still injured so heitinga will be at the back so this is one exeption where I would agree and also go with Neville starting in CM.

Hopefully we can get a couple of goals up and comfortable enough to see Rodwell and jelavic come on for good 30min run outs.

February 29, 2012, 04:15:26 PM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Seems a fantastic game. What time will the subs be. i have a busy Saturday and if you tell me the subs I won't need to watch it

Gueye for Coleman 61 mins
Anichebe for Stracqualursi 78 mins
Rodwell for Cahill 90+1 mins

Do you need the QPR subs and times too or is that irrelevant?

Interestingly these are the goal times:

Zamora 16 mins 1-0
Baines 34 mins 1-1
Anichebe 87 mins 1-2
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 29, 2012, 07:44:32 PM
Reply #20

bluestevie

depending on fitness and whether he plays for croatia tonight, id fancy jelavic to come off the bench to bag a winner on saturday, if not then ill go for a straq double and a baines pen in a 3-1 win, zamora or cisse for rangers
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

February 29, 2012, 09:06:09 PM
Reply #21

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Do you need the QPR subs and times too or is that irrelevant?

Interestingly these are the goal times:

Zamora 16 mins 1-0
Baines 34 mins 1-1
Anichebe 87 mins 1-2
anything but the above is irrelevant - will be missing 2nd half for the first time this season - glad to see Big Vic doesn't care

March 01, 2012, 12:25:57 AM
Reply #22

Bogstomper

If we play half as well as we did against Chelsea and Blackburn and they play twice as well as they did against Fulham and Blackburn then we should still beat them.

A 3-0 dicking with Stracq getting two would do well for me.

March 01, 2012, 03:07:02 AM
Reply #23

Steel City Blue

Remember that horrible plastic pitch they used to have - like playing Subutteo!

March 01, 2012, 11:51:32 PM
Reply #24

Straq attack

Howard

Hibbo     Johnny        Distin      Baines

Roy        Felli            P Nev      Pienaar

Cahill

Stracq

I would obviously prefer Neville to be replaced by either with Ossie if fit or for cahill to drop back and we play Jelavic up front with Stracq, but can't see it happening, Moyes is probably itching to restore Pip to centre mid!  I am also hoping Roy is rewarded for the blackpool game with a PL start.

I fancy a 2-1 win there as these have looked very average, although I do think Hughes will start getting results sooner or later - just hope it is the game after ours...

March 02, 2012, 08:56:17 AM
Reply #25

American Evertonian

Could see us going down 1 very early and fight back to a 2-1 win.

Cisse for them. Roy and Johnny for us.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 02, 2012, 05:25:53 PM
Reply #26

Gary Iceman

Jelavic in squad to QPR, Moyes to run rule over fitness of Osman, Rodwell and Pienaar on Friday. Gibson out with knee injury.

Did pienaar get injured on internation duty ?
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 02, 2012, 06:42:42 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Didnt Pienaar go on holiday?

Simply simply lovely

March 02, 2012, 08:14:35 PM
Reply #28

CraigS1878

Cisse is out for them. Still serving his 3 match ban

March 02, 2012, 10:31:32 PM
Reply #29

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar played against Senegal for South Africa on Wednesday. Didn't hear anything about injury tho.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...