Ong-Timus Prime

ditto Gwells.
Liverpool were utter cunts - but we really didn't much to help our cause either
if you know yer history...

deCoubertin

February 06, 2010, 09:27:50 PM
Reply #31

cantoffee

Players need to take to responsibility as well, I'm sure Moyes didn't say "Alright lads, pass it sideways a bunch then let Nev hoof it up or give it to a player in red". I didn't even mind his substitutions, both the Yak and Anichebe did more than Saha, at least they both work Reina.

Not saying he got his tactics on today, because he didn't, but the team as a whole needs to learn how to break teams down when they play backs against the wall, that's part of Moyes' job and that's what I fault him for today, not having our players prepared to break down a team playing with 10 behind the ball, and maybe a lack of belief.

That being said the players were pathetic today, I'd say heitinga and distin played well, Donovan not bad, Cahill maybe half-decent, but everyone else was very very poor.

February 06, 2010, 09:27:53 PM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well the players should take it tbh we shown we could play against chelski and arsenal and look at the perormance today moyes put out a good team to win wat more do u fukin want like

Moyes could shout out once in a while "stop hoofing the fucker" couldn't he?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 06, 2010, 09:32:55 PM
Reply #33

Синий русский язык

Moyes could shout out once in a while "stop hoofing the fucker" couldn't he?
not being funny the passing game was working until the red then they flooded the midfield we were done today and everyone needs to stop blaming moyes, we werent good enough!

February 06, 2010, 09:33:05 PM
Reply #34

Blueney-tunes

Its fking DISGRACEFUL!

No Torres or No injury excuses...
Moyes needs to move on from this and start by ridding his Hooftastic game or "diagnonal long balls" (as some of his butt hounds seem to call it).
The fans at the game should be refunded for that cnut!

February 06, 2010, 09:33:49 PM
Reply #35

Abraders

Yeah but Fellaini, our best player, went off injured and afterwards we looked confused.

February 06, 2010, 09:33:52 PM
Reply #36

Синий русский язык

not another anti moyes thread  what would have you done different really?

February 06, 2010, 09:35:13 PM
Reply #37

Abraders

Osman off for Vaughan, Neville off for Coleman???

February 06, 2010, 09:37:31 PM
Reply #38

Amata

Moyes has been here for just on 8 years, if he was not happy with "hoofball" it would have been cut out by now, so it is down to him. Moyes training is all about set pieces and fitness, I doubt we have similar 1 touch, creating space, pass and move training methods as Arsenal and Man U.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 09:38:27 PM
Reply #39

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know what went wrong today but the point is we get it consistently wrong against top four opposition.  We bottle it, they luck out or they murder us.  Moyes has to take some blame for that regardless of whether he is to blame for today.

February 06, 2010, 09:38:31 PM
Reply #40

Toffee mints

I'm not anti Moyes, but for fucks sake, you have to go two up front when your controlling a game and the opposition are down to ten.

What would you do different ?

Fucking attack them and inspire your team, make them believe that the piss poor opposition are there for the taking.

February 06, 2010, 09:38:45 PM
Reply #41

Синий русский язык

well we went to a fa cup final with this shit tactic then?

February 06, 2010, 09:38:48 PM
Reply #42

Blueney-tunes

Anti Moyes??!? Cos i state some facts about the game and back them up with passion?

Go and smoke some ganja bob marley.

February 06, 2010, 09:39:30 PM
Reply #43

Endless, Nameless

Its fking DISGRACEFUL!

No Torres or No injury excuses...
Moyes needs to move on from this and start by ridding his Hooftastic game or "diagnonal long balls" (as some of his butt hounds seem to call it).
The fans at the game should be refunded for that cnut!

Shut the fuck up about the diagonal long ball. It is DIFFERENT to the hoofball. When Heitinga plays a diagonal long ball, 8/10 times it lands at the feet of an Evertonian. Hoofball is when we mindlessly smack it up the field, with no precision.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 09:39:53 PM
Reply #44

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Put Senderos on for Fellaini and moved Heitinga to DM.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."