November 21, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

Author Topic: Moyes  (Read 11682 times)

February 06, 2010, 10:33:30 PM
Reply #90

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Luck? We didn't have luck? Jesus, you have t make your own luck.

And when Moyes gets it right, he gets praise. So when he fucks up like today, shouldn't he be criticised?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

deCoubertin

February 06, 2010, 10:34:37 PM
Reply #91

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
FFS we lose then all this Moyes stuff?
I dont see you complaining re his tactics when we win. We didnt have luck today, we'll bounce back. Calm down

Because if we win it would mean he got the tactics right.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 10:35:04 PM
Reply #92

HungryHungryHibbo

What did Bily do to fall out of favour?
coyb

February 06, 2010, 10:36:34 PM
Reply #93

Frantic

Play shit lol.

February 06, 2010, 10:36:39 PM
Reply #94

Endless, Nameless

Because if we win it would mean he got the tactics right.

Exactly.

Recently his tactics have been spot on, but today they made absolutely no sense at all.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 06, 2010, 10:37:38 PM
Reply #95

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Lad just needs a rest.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 06, 2010, 10:38:50 PM
Reply #96

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
FFS we lose then all this Moyes stuff?
I dont see you complaining re his tactics when we win. We didnt have luck today, we'll bounce back. Calm down

I like Moyes like most on here I believe, but where did the idea come from that he is above reproach? Surely if he can be criticised like any other part of the team.

Luck is having a deflection go against you or some such, this was just an abject performance for the majority of the game.

February 06, 2010, 10:43:30 PM
Reply #97

ilikebrunettes

was all to predictable im afraid, the same continous errors ny Moyes
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

February 06, 2010, 10:54:09 PM
Reply #98

Amata

He's not a fan of hoofball
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

February 06, 2010, 10:54:56 PM
Reply #99

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes recently said he wants the players to perform like hey did at Arsenal and against City every week.

He does nit want them to play like they did today.

It's our fist loss in 9 so he's nit going to go ballistic and start saying how rubbish the players are given that we've got a very difficult games on Weds.

To me too many of our players don't have the bottle to win these big games.

February 06, 2010, 11:01:33 PM
Reply #100

Amata

Moyes recently said he wants the players to perform like hey did at Arsenal and against City every week.

He does nit want them to play like they did today.

It's our fist loss in 9 so he's nit going to go ballistic and start saying how rubbish the players are given that we've got a very difficult games on Weds.

To me too many of our players don't have the bottle to win these big games.

This is true aswell, some of them look like they play for Tamworth coming up against their idols of the mighty Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal.

February 06, 2010, 11:13:12 PM
Reply #101

Gibbsy76

Don't know about you lot, but the thing that pissed me off more than anything else was that after the red, we
This is true aswell, some of them look like they play for Tamworth coming up against their idols of the mighty Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal.

This was my major problem with the whole performance today: it was largely fucking gutless. 

I wonder how much of this is down to the "professionalism" of players.  Does beating Liverpool really mean the same to most of them as it does to us?

February 06, 2010, 11:18:55 PM
Reply #102

Amata

Don't know about you lot, but the thing that pissed me off more than anything else was that after the red, we
This was my major problem with the whole performance today: it was largely fucking gutless.  

I wonder how much of this is down to the "professionalism" of players.  Does beating Liverpool really mean the same to most of them as it does to us?

I think it does mean the same but they think "oh well it was Liverpool who beat us after all"  like there's no shame getting beat by them. We look at them with awe and its not just the players its the whole club, like when we released a dvd because we beat them 3-0.  The fact that we released a dvd is small time, something the likes of Tamworth would do, we wouldnt see them do it because they are expected to win- we are not.