August 18, 2019, 03:40:10 AM

Author Topic: Dirk Kuyt  (Read 3564 times)

February 07, 2010, 04:25:43 AM
Read 3564 times

bloody scally

Class act. Wish he played for us. This isn't due to his goal today, i've always liked him as a player. What does anyone else think?

February 07, 2010, 04:28:22 AM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

Class act. Wish he played for us. This isn't due to his goal today, i've always liked him as a player. What does anyone else think?

My sentiments exactly. Always admired his perseverance and attitude. I'm glad to see he's getting the goals to match, but I wish they weren't against us :(
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 07, 2010, 04:59:57 AM
Reply #2

Derek

Seems like a a chap that just goes about his football. Nothing personal against him other than he plays for the RS.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 07, 2010, 05:12:18 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I wish he played for us too. And Benayoun I would have for us as well.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 07, 2010, 05:12:34 AM
Reply #4

Thom

Administrator
I really can't warm to him. That horror tackle on Neville in the Clattenburg derby will always stay in my mind, and he always scores against us.

Other than that, he just puts loads of effort in and, in my view, doesn't offer a lot else.

February 07, 2010, 05:47:31 AM
Reply #5

bloody scally

I wish he played for us too. And Benayoun I would have for us as well.
exactly this but reira as well. What was that tackle again thom? Its passed my thoughts.

February 07, 2010, 05:58:41 AM
Reply #6

Gareth

I'd hardly call him a class act. He has limited talent and technique.

Unbelievable work-rate and commitment though.

February 07, 2010, 06:54:34 AM
Reply #7

bloody scally

personally i think he has bags of ability, trickery and a good mind, although his workrate exceeds all this so he's masked to most people as a 'battler'

February 07, 2010, 06:56:11 AM
Reply #8

HungryHungryHibbo

I really can't warm to him. That horror tackle on Neville in the Clattenburg derby will always stay in my mind, and he always scores against us.

Other than that, he just puts loads of effort in and, in my view, doesn't offer a lot else.

What he said
coyb

February 07, 2010, 07:13:08 AM
Reply #9

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Not the most gifted player but always gives 100% and is good for a goal, like Cahill but with more ability with his feet.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 07, 2010, 08:01:28 AM
Reply #10

Ong-Timus Prime

I'd hardly call him a class act. He has limited talent and technique.

Unbelievable work-rate and commitment though.

This
if you know yer history...

February 07, 2010, 08:05:07 AM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

I cant really warm to him after that tackle either, I mean it was like waist height

He always scores against us I drives me crazy, hes the new Les Ferdinand

February 07, 2010, 05:59:37 PM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

I cant really warm to him after that tackle either, I mean it was like waist height

He always scores against us I drives me crazy, hes the new Les Ferdinand

Fucking John Carew for me. I don't think I've ever seen an Everton/Villa game where that big Norwegian nonce hasn't scored :(
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 07, 2010, 06:03:37 PM
Reply #13

blob

i can't warm to anybody who wears red. talented or otherwise.

February 07, 2010, 11:03:14 PM
Reply #14

.Rimbo.

Agreed with Gareth. Vermillion, maybe better with his feet than Cahill, but Cahill is far superior in the air.