November 20, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Sporting lisbon  (Read 26592 times)

February 16, 2010, 05:28:04 PM
Reply #45

Dublin Toffee

Osman thrives in these kind of games (ie Larissa) and because he'll have more time on the ball I fully expect to see another cracking goal from him tonight.
Nothing you can say could tear me away from Magaye

February 16, 2010, 06:26:52 PM
Reply #46

bang

Osman thrives in these kind of games (ie Larissa) and because he'll have more time on the ball I fully expect to see another cracking goal from him tonight.

true, he has had some great games for us in europe, the thought of him arteta and /donovan/bily all platying well together is exciting, surely hoofballs not neccesary this soir.

looking forward to this one

COYB

February 16, 2010, 07:41:10 PM
Reply #47

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
true, he has had some great games for us in europe, the thought of him arteta and /donovan/bily all platying well together is exciting, surely hoofballs not neccesary this soir.

looking forward to this one

COYB

Most of our long balls come from the fact that the opposition get behind the ball and that there's no much movement from the front players.

I'd expect them to get behind the ball so therefore I'd also expect the long ball on occasions.

It's the speed of how we react to the loose balls etc that will allow us to get on the front foot and play some of the good stuff we're capable of.

February 16, 2010, 10:27:06 PM
Reply #48

Fellainis Hairdresser

FUCKING COYB!!!!!!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 16, 2010, 10:28:16 PM
Reply #49

sharpattack

So does Anichebe but I wouldnt play him neither
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

February 16, 2010, 11:30:41 PM
Reply #50

Derek

After the Chelsea game I gotta say I'm full of confidence tonight. They're out of form, it's at our gaffe and we have a strong team to put out there.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 16, 2010, 11:32:10 PM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We need to go for it, we are better than these. 3-0.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 16, 2010, 11:36:25 PM
Reply #52

Ridge

We need to take the initiative, attack, score first half and continue attacking. I really hope we take the game to them and all but end the tie this leg, but we will wait and see.

February 16, 2010, 11:54:10 PM
Reply #53

Derek

Makes the holiday to Portugal a bit easier.
Clarion Call.

February 16, 2010, 11:58:47 PM
Reply #54

Derek

Clarion Call.

February 17, 2010, 12:00:35 AM
Reply #55

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
woeful from arteta
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 17, 2010, 12:01:25 AM
Reply #56

Derek

Aye. Maybe no need for all the boos, though.
Clarion Call.

February 17, 2010, 12:02:09 AM
Reply #57

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
i'm on mute, didn't hear them
- Walt Disney

February 17, 2010, 12:02:17 AM
Reply #58

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Neville frustrates the crap out of me

February 17, 2010, 12:03:24 AM
Reply #59

Ridge

close again, been positive and quite good as far.