September 21, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

Author Topic: Summer Dealings  (Read 15552 times)

February 15, 2010, 12:08:08 AM
Reply #30

Abraders

Who I think we should sell/loan:
Yobo: 5-6 million
Nash: 1 million ?
Jutkiewicz: Loan
Ruddy: Loan

Who I think we should bring in:
Donovan: 5-6 Million
Senderos: Free
Beckford: Free
Mucha: Free
Young Left Back Cover
Creative Midfield Cover

February 15, 2010, 12:09:17 AM
Reply #31

rozzie22

we really really really really really really really really really need a pacey direct winger

thankyou

February 15, 2010, 12:50:14 AM
Reply #32

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
we really really really really really really really really really need a pacey direct winger

thankyou

Donovan?

If we keep him I don't see the room in the squad for a winger unless you drop some serious top end players like Pienaar and Arteta (can't play both in the middle).  If Donovan doesn't stay I agree a right winger is desperately required.  Donovan is evidence of that.  Another left back and maybe a striker will be required.  Think we are well covered in many other areas.

INS

Mucha (is this already a done deal or what?)
Donovan on permanent
A random young left back in Coleman's mould
Beckford

OUTS

Anichebe or Vaughan (honestly don't think it matters which)
Yobo (although I prefer him over Distin Vermillion's argument sways me)
Nash
? Rodwell but I doubt it. 

February 15, 2010, 01:24:41 AM
Reply #33

everton-4-ever

we wont be spending a penny

rodwell or others may be sold but thecash  will go to paying the next 5m installments on fellani and billya there is also payments due to boro for yak and wigan are due a smaller sum for baines

the sky / prize money has allready been spent paying installments on mortgages and secured loans
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

February 15, 2010, 01:25:14 AM
Reply #34

evertonjoe

And I haven't seen Yobo play as bad as Distin did vs. Liverpool or Birmingham.

Really you've forgotten the Wolves game earlier this season. Yobo was easily as bad as Distin against Birmingham and Liverpool in that game.

R.A.P Music

February 15, 2010, 01:34:20 AM
Reply #35

Fynci

Just noticed that Onuoha is getting mentioned in the foreign press again.... I wouldn't be too surprised if this has some weight to it.

http://www.rs.goal.com/de/news/835/premier-league/2010/02/14/1790696/everton-mit-interesse-an-mancity-verteidiger-onuoha

February 15, 2010, 01:50:21 AM
Reply #36

Endless, Nameless

Just noticed that Onuoha is getting mentioned in the foreign press again.... I wouldn't be too surprised if this has some weight to it.

http://www.rs.goal.com/de/news/835/premier-league/2010/02/14/1790696/everton-mit-interesse-an-mancity-verteidiger-onuoha

He signed a 5 year deal with City less than a year ago.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 15, 2010, 01:50:31 AM
Reply #37

blob

yak out. one in.

February 15, 2010, 02:00:14 AM
Reply #38

Robioto

I don't understand why people want Beckford, even on a free he is not good enough and we have 4 decent strikers anyway who are all better than he is.

February 15, 2010, 02:02:37 AM
Reply #39

evertonjoe

I don't understand why people want Beckford, even on a free he is not good enough and we have 4 decent strikers anyway who are all better than he is.

Because getting him on a free is a no risk move. He won't cost anything and if hes shit we can sell him for a profit it makes good business sense at the very least. I personally think he will flop but then we'll just sell him to a championship or shit premier league team

R.A.P Music

February 15, 2010, 02:04:21 AM
Reply #40

.Rimbo.

Really you've forgotten the Wolves game earlier this season. Yobo was easily as bad as Distin against Birmingham and Liverpool in that game.

In fairness, I couldn't make that game. I was in work.

February 15, 2010, 02:07:48 AM
Reply #41

evertonjoe

In fairness, I couldn't make that game. I was in work.

Well take my word for it Yobo was piss poor that day. That said I did mss the first 30 minutes because of a late train but he was definitely at fault for their goal.

R.A.P Music

February 15, 2010, 02:21:40 AM
Reply #42

Dr. Sponge

we wont be spending a penny

rodwell or others may be sold but thecash  will go to paying the next 5m installments on fellani and billya there is also payments due to boro for yak and wigan are due a smaller sum for baines

the sky / prize money has allready been spent paying installments on mortgages and secured loans

What a horrid man you are to wound my hopes with this post :(

February 15, 2010, 03:09:02 AM
Reply #43

Twiggy

Can people who can spell only use this site please. How can people write how bad Distin is when they spell aerial????
Toshyboy used to be a ladyboy

February 15, 2010, 03:11:24 AM
Reply #44

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can people who can spell only use this site please. How can people write how bad Distin is when they spell aerial????

To be fair aerial is a word, don't be so dam pedantic.  A simple mistake and you want to have a go?  I thought this was a forum for Evertonians, not the grammar police.