November 21, 2017, 01:22:10 AM

Author Topic: everton v united  (Read 29088 times)

February 17, 2010, 03:58:47 PM
Read 29088 times

Fellainis Hairdresser

howard
neville yobo heitinga baines
donovan osman arteta billy
pienaar
saha

2-2, saha pienaar, rooney (2)
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 17, 2010, 04:03:22 PM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
howard
neville yobo heitinga baines
donovan osman arteta billy
pienaar
saha

2-2, saha pienaar, rooney (2)

I'm hoping that the King and The Yak start up front . Utd are not comfortable when the game is taken to them and the Yak looked like he was finally starting to get it back together last night
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

February 17, 2010, 04:13:28 PM
Reply #2

NSM

I'm hoping that the King and The Yak start up front . Utd are not comfortable when the game is taken to them and the Yak looked like he was finally starting to get it back together last night

Could not agree more, people complain when either of these are lone strikers and say they look lazy, but i personally would like to see this partnership a bit more. The few times they have played together they do compliment each other and pose that bit more of a threat up front.

February 17, 2010, 04:21:07 PM
Reply #3

Gary Iceman

i cant see moyes going with 2 up front against united, i bet he was shitting a brick last night watchin them against AC milan cos united were superb.apart from nani.ill go with fellaini's hairdresser's,team
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

February 17, 2010, 04:38:09 PM
Reply #4

Fellaini25

I think the team will be the same as Fellaini's Hairdresser but I think Pienaar could stay on the left and Moyes will give Bily a chance to play off the striker.

I can't remember exactly but I think Moyes played 4-4-2 at home against United last season when Fellaini scored but I don't think he will with how good United are playing at the minute.

February 17, 2010, 04:49:12 PM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

I'd like to see Neville in as a defensive midfield and Coleman at right back.

Howard

Coleman  Heitinga  Yobo  Baines

Neville  Arteta

Donovan Bilyaletdinov Pienaar

Saha

February 17, 2010, 04:59:45 PM
Reply #6

Fellainis Hairdresser

I'd like to see Neville in as a defensive midfield and Coleman at right back.

Howard

Coleman  Heitinga  Yobo  Baines

Neville  Arteta

Donovan Bilyaletdinov Pienaar

Saha

wouldnt drop osman, was our best player last night i thought, kept moutinho quiet!!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 17, 2010, 05:02:12 PM
Reply #7

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Howard

Neville Yobo Heitinga Baines

Donovan Osman Arteta Pienaar

Yak Saha

Sub Bily for either the Yak or Saha as required and have the option to bring Neville into DM and play Coleman taking Osman of if necessary.

February 17, 2010, 05:09:38 PM
Reply #8

Derek

We need to go at them. Their defence has been the weakest part of their game this year. Keeping Rooney silent will be difficult so I say get Heitinga on the job.

They will be rubbing their hands at the thought of Cahill missing the game.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

February 17, 2010, 05:18:21 PM
Reply #9

Endless, Nameless

I'd like to see:

Coleman--Heitinga--Yobo--Baines
--------------------Neville-------------------
Donovan-------Osman-------Pienaar
-------------------Cahill----------------------
-------------------Saha-----------------------

2:1, Rooney, Saha x2
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 17, 2010, 05:25:27 PM
Reply #10

cantoffee

United are playing well because Rooney is playing well(too put it mildly), if he only has an average game we're just as good as them, if he has a stormer there's almost no way we can stop them. I hope for a win and definitely think it's possible, but my guess would be a 2-2 draw Bily and Yak for us and Rooney and Fletcher for them.

February 17, 2010, 05:34:45 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes will go for his traditional 9-1-0 formation against Utd and lose as normal.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 17, 2010, 05:35:47 PM
Reply #12

evertonjoe

Moyes will go for his traditional 9-1-0 formation against Utd and lose as normal.

Like he did against Chelsea? Surely he will have learned his lesson and we will try and go at United.

R.A.P Music

February 17, 2010, 05:36:44 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He always rolls over for Utd. Part of the Rooney deal...
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 17, 2010, 05:44:24 PM
Reply #14

nomorechang

RIP
He always rolls over for Utd. Part of the Rooney deal...

for somebody who makes the odd good point or two on occasions , you don't half talk some shite the rest of the time
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "