December 16, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Author Topic: Sporting vs Everton  (Read 47688 times)

February 22, 2010, 05:55:30 AM
Read 47688 times

Endless, Nameless

Why no Distin? He's not injured or ineligible

Red carded  ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 22, 2010, 08:58:48 PM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

If Osman is on form I'm very condfident about this. His recent displays have quashed my worries about missing Fellaini and Cahill somewhat.

February 25, 2010, 04:46:01 AM
Reply #2

Endless, Nameless

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/lisbon-training-gallery.html?cp=3#gallery

could the ones in the purple be the starters? this would mean jags starting but no bily

I have never wanted to mount a man before, but I'm starting to get the urge now...

February 25, 2010, 04:57:22 PM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Fuckin' hell lad! You can't just post things like that up. People go on this site in work and in school etc. Christ, kids go on this website.

Hey, it's perfectly natural. No one can keep it in their pants around Jags   :wag:

February 25, 2010, 07:36:09 PM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

An average of 7 women who attend games Jags is involved have left the ground pregnant, no sources just stone cold FACT!

Jags is so manly that this has been known to occur to already pregnant women. The mini-Jags then goes on to out-muscle the existing fetus, until the 9 months are up, and then the mini-Jags will emerge victorious.

No sources, just stone cole FACT ;)

February 25, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

Jags is so manly that he even got Johnny Heitinga pregnant just by looking at him!

Fucking hell. I'm not sure if the world is ready for a little Heitinga/Jags kid. I think the fabric of the universe might tear...

February 25, 2010, 08:37:06 PM
Reply #6

Endless, Nameless

Phil Jagielka is so manly he was once allowed to sit on Duncan Ferguson's lap. John Heitinga got a one-second glimpse of this and was forced to blink. Everyone else present in the room disintegrated.

Epic.

I love our team  :love:

February 26, 2010, 03:01:51 AM
Reply #7

Endless, Nameless

Did we have a shot?  Did we have a corner even?

All I remember is a cross that was far too long, a cross where Donovon was offside and fluffed it when the ball got to him, and a freekick where Senderos was off side. 

For the love of God can we stop hoofing the ball, try playing football, it worked against ManU and Chelsea.

I honestly think we've had neither.

Fucking dreadful.

February 26, 2010, 04:09:39 AM
Reply #8

Endless, Nameless

That in all likelyhood will be our last European game for some time. To go out with the very antithesis of a bang is just shameful.

February 26, 2010, 04:11:44 AM
Reply #9

Endless, Nameless

nope.... jags played him onside (and perhaps Baines) .... if just we were a bit smarter one step forward would have made him offside,,,,,,,, 

Jags and Baines did. Baines was even deeper than Jags.

February 26, 2010, 04:43:40 AM
Reply #10

Endless, Nameless

Standard Liege, Bucharest, Fiorentina, Villareal.

We must be the most consistent bottlers in Europe

Fulham beat Shaktar Donetsk. We should be fucking ashamed.

February 26, 2010, 04:59:45 AM
Reply #11

Endless, Nameless

What everyone seems to be forgetting about Fulham is that they have a very experienced European manager. That is why they're doing so well. He knows how to play the European way, because he's been doing it for years.

I don't agree, in tonight's case. They just defended in numbers, and did so valiantly. We did so with all the might of a tin of fucking custard...

February 26, 2010, 05:06:50 AM
Reply #12

Endless, Nameless

They did, yes. You can't deny that Hodgson has more experience of continental football than Moyes though. People seem to be forgetting this. The fact they are doing well in Europe is no surprise to me.

Oh no, I do completely agree with you, I'm just talking specifically about tonight's performance.

I honestly don't see the point in us competing in Europe anymore, as we just aren't good enough (mentally). We get no money from the EL, and it stretches our small squad even further. It's a poison challice, filled with fucking rohypnol...

February 26, 2010, 05:11:23 AM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

So we'll just settle for a cosy mid table finish then?

If we're fucking lucky at this rate...

I'm serious though Gash, mate. What's the point in giving it 100% in one European game and 0% in the next? You need to give it your best for the whole of the competition, and anything but a trophy from the EL is a loss for the club. There's no money and too many games.

February 26, 2010, 05:13:07 AM
Reply #14

Endless, Nameless

to make things worst fulham and redshites won tonight fuck it iam off to bed

Good luck to Fulham. I hope they meet the reds in the final and twat them.