November 22, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool V Everton  (Read 54872 times)

March 11, 2012, 07:24:47 AM
Reply #15

JoeHart

this is the kind of game where anichebe could do a job.

i would certainly drop cahill for being rubbish and neville who wont have the legs for another 90mins.
i would also consider swapping jonny for jags to freshen it up and have jonny fresh for sunderland.

and of course, pienaar in for osman and maybe straq in for jelovic to freshen jelovic up for sunderland.

its important we utilise the squad, but moyes history is of a manager who rarely does it unless its a carling cup game.
i hope he has learnt from previous years of the importance of rotating in the modern game.

Everton forever

March 11, 2012, 07:29:27 AM
Reply #16

arteta4spain

JH Id keep Osman in as he played well today (although tbf i havent seen the game just by the accounts on here) Id start with pienaar and osman with felli and coleman. if ossie plays like he did today and other players rise to the "derby day" adrenalin we'll be pretty hard to beat. fingers crossed.   

March 11, 2012, 07:34:01 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
-----------------------Howard-------------------------
--Hibbert----Heitinga----Distin---Baines-----
----------------Fellaini-----Neville------------------
-----Coleman--------Osman---------Pienaar--

I don't know who will start up top but I think Moyes will pick the above team.

0-0

Worried about Heitinga getting too close and the twat diving all over the place getting him sent off.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:40:57 AM by shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2012, 10:47:28 AM
Reply #18

Ridge

I came in this thread to talk about the game, but ended up contemplating what kind of person Jonny Fresh would be.

I'm fairly certain he's got an en suite.

March 11, 2012, 11:19:48 AM
Reply #19

Fellainis Hairdresser

2-0 red shite, we always bottle it there!
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

March 11, 2012, 01:39:30 PM
Reply #20

BrotherEstapol

Im gonna miss the first half  shakeyheadman
I can beat that; I'm gonna miss the 2nd half...

7am is normally a great time for matches here, but with my new job, I now have to start at 8am not 9-9:30! No more EPL in the mornings for me! :(

A 2-3 win for us!

March 11, 2012, 01:46:47 PM
Reply #21

christiffa25

We deserve are moment this season, a win and going above them into 7th would be great. As for the team I'd go...

Howard
Hibbert  Heitinga. Distin. Baines
              Fellani  Osman
Drenthe        Cahill       Pienaar
                   Jelavic

Neville rested, Cahill has to play against red shite end of! Drenthe and jelavic should be fine after comimg off against spurs. Ossie may struggle after an hour but Rodwell can come on.

March 11, 2012, 01:56:58 PM
Reply #22

nomorechang

RIP
I've got an RS mate , a really good mate who's even older than me  :o  has been going to Analfield since the early Shankey days , he went to Sunderland yesterday and said last night that the club should give the travelling fans their money back . he said if they play like that against us well murder them .. He has also said for a few years that he wishes Moyes was their manager . He's not some thick divvy kid ,he has the experience of being  a long term fan through all their " glory years " and runs his own successful business , not a stupid guy . He loves Dalglish but said even before he returned it was a backward move. He's being proved right.
Believe it or not ... Some of them are quite objective and are worth listening to  ;)
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 11, 2012, 01:59:22 PM
Reply #23

nomorechang

RIP
We deserve are moment this season, a win and going above them into 7th would be great. As for the team I'd go...

Howard
Hibbert  Heitinga. Distin. Baines
              Fellani  Osman
Drenthe        Cahill       Pienaar
                   Jelavic

Neville rested, Cahill has to play against red shite end of! Drenthe and jelavic should be fine after comimg off against spurs. Ossie may struggle after an hour but Rodwell can come on.

I like that team ... a good choice  :thumbsup:
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 11, 2012, 04:32:12 PM
Reply #24

t2487

I'm gonna miss the whole game. It'll be on at 12pm here.

I'm gonna go with 1-2.

Come on!!

March 11, 2012, 04:58:52 PM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                  Howard

Neville Jagielka Distin Baines

Osman Fellaini Heitinga Pienaar
                   Cahill
               Stracqualursi

Dont think he will be able to resist bringing Jags back which is a shame cos JH has been our best centre back this season. Jelavic looked so done in at the end I would be surprised if he made it. Also Drenthe will no way be trusted in a derby!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 11, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
Reply #26

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i hope to god he doesnt bring in Jags for JH, would be a shit move, not rated Jags for a while now and JH has been playing amazingly.

If we dont play Neville in midfield, i think we will win this one :) excited for it for the first time in years, hope we dont bottle it
I have to return some videotapes.

March 11, 2012, 05:50:50 PM
Reply #27

kunal32

I just hope the referee isn't the talking point of another derby. 1-1

March 11, 2012, 05:55:21 PM
Reply #28

efctaxi

Coleman on the left worked well yesterday, and we had some great triangular play which repeatedly found it's way behind Spurs' defenders in the first half. Osman looked in good form too. It might be interesting to leave things as it was, with Drenthe starting again, yet put Pienaar in the middle at the expense of Cahill. Nev or Hibbert will be fine for the derby. Both would be up for it. Jags needs to wait. The central defence is working fine. Don't fix it if it's not broken.

March 11, 2012, 05:56:37 PM
Reply #29

Always a Toffeeman

howard
neville heitinga distin baines
osman felliani
coleman cahill pienaar
jelavic

think this should be the team, although i wouldnt mind as much if neville was played in midfield and ossie in cahills position as i think it would allow ossie a bit of time and space to be a genious he can be, but coleman deserves to start, i thought he played better than drenthe against spurs, and will be usefull defensively too
 #formerly efc for life