November 24, 2017, 08:12:23 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 35273 times)

March 15, 2012, 12:37:29 AM
Reply #15

evertonarntwe

Why do people pick hibbert over neville, neville is a far better full back, and jags/cahill cannot lead the team in the slightest.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 15, 2012, 01:53:42 AM
Reply #16

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Why do people pick hibbert over neville, neville is a far better full back, and jags/cahill cannot lead the team in the slightest.

Because "people" don't believe any of the above to be the case. 

Howard

Hibbert    Heitinga   Distin    Baines

Drenthe   Fellaini    Neville   Osman

Cahill

Jelavic

March 15, 2012, 02:00:32 AM
Reply #17

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

Because 'People' can see Hibbert is our best choice at RB.

Plus, Cahill's and Jagielka's perceived inability to lead the team isn't a case for Neville's selection.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 15, 2012, 02:10:20 AM
Reply #18

Geordie Blue

Everyone has Cahill in the starting line up is this because a) he didn't play last night so has avoided being grouped with the general failure b) we're assuming he must be in the team as he was rested last night or c) we think he'll re-discover the old magic at some point because on recent form I can't see why you would want him to start. I'd go:

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Drenthe Fellaini Rodwell Coleman
Osman
Jelavic

I take it Gibson is definitely out for this - otherwise he'd be in for Rodwell.
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

March 15, 2012, 02:13:45 AM
Reply #19

Howard

Stubbs  Weir

Hibbert    Heitinga   Distin    Baines

Drenthe   Fellaini    Osman   Coleman

Cahill

Jelavic

Subs: Mucha, Jags, Neville, Vic, Strac, Rodwell, Gueye
Limpar feeds it to Gary Ablett,left side of the penalty area Amokachiís unmarked,Is this four? It is four.

March 15, 2012, 02:19:59 AM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

I take it Gibson is definitely out for this - otherwise he'd be in for Rodwell.

Can't wait for Gibbo to be back!I'd only play Rodwell in the 2nd leg of a cup tie in which we had won the first leg at least 4-0.  I'm semi-joking, but he seems to have no urgency to his game at all.  Constantly seems to be looking for an easy pass back to a centre back.  That is great when you are trying to see out a game which you are wining comfortably, but when you are trailing 2-0 in a derby game and need some drive, it's not.  Up your game Jack, you have made more than 100 appearances for us now, and not many of them have been good
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 15, 2012, 02:27:23 AM
Reply #21

Geordie Blue

Can't wait for Gibbo to be back!I'd only play Rodwell in the 2nd leg of a cup tie in which we had won the first leg at least 4-0.  I'm semi-joking, but he seems to have no urgency to his game at all.  Constantly seems to be looking for an easy pass back to a centre back.  That is great when you are trying to see out a game which you are wining comfortably, but when you are trailing 2-0 in a derby game and need some drive, it's not.  Up your game Jack, you have made more than 100 appearances for us now, and not many of them have been good

I know what you mean but can't stand Neville in midfield! Would have had him in at RB but think Hibbo has done enough to deserve his place back.
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

March 15, 2012, 02:38:52 AM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I know what you mean but can't stand Neville in midfield! Would have had him in at RB but think Hibbo has done enough to deserve his place back.

Yeah to be fair to Rodwell I would have him ahead of Neville centre mid, but behind Gibson and Osman in the pecking order.  I've not totally given up on him but we need to see more from him.  Games seem to pass him by, and I'm not convinced that he knows what his best position is
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 15, 2012, 02:42:55 AM
Reply #23

Shogun

Administrator
The Neville/Hibbert at Right back debate is kind of inane as neither of them have more of an effect than the other there.

How many times have either really cost us a goal (at right back)?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 15, 2012, 02:43:11 AM
Reply #24

evertonarntwe

Because 'People' can see Hibbert is our best choice at RB.

Plus, Cahill's and Jagielka's perceived inability to lead the team isn't a case for Neville's selection.

He's not though because hibbert is poor.
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 15, 2012, 02:51:52 AM
Reply #25

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's not though because hibbert is poor.

Hibbert has been consistently one of our best players this season.

March 15, 2012, 03:01:25 AM
Reply #26

evertonarntwe

No, he hasn't, he's been OK

March 15, 2012, 03:03:35 AM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
No, he hasn't, he's been OK

You are in the minority on that, certainly on here and likely beyond that.

March 15, 2012, 03:05:14 AM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

A lot of Liverpool fans said to me today that they thought Hibbert was our worst player last night, I actually thought he was one of our best players!and he has mostly been good this season to be fair to him. His main problem is that he's no attacking threat at all. If we play Hibbo at Right back and Drenthe at right mid surely the balance is just right? Tony can do all the defending and Royston all the attacking? I think both players would be sound with that!

March 15, 2012, 03:07:10 AM
Reply #29

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
A lot of Liverpool fans said to me today that they thought Hibbert was our worst player last night, I actually thought he was one of our best players!and he has mostly been good this season to be fair to him. His main problem is that he's no attacking threat at all. If we play Hibbo at Right back and Drenthe at right mid surely the balance is just right? Tony can do all the defending and Royston all the attacking? I think both players would be sound with that!

Indeed, he was alongside Fellaini our only player of note last night.  He's never going to be much going forward although his crossing has improved massively but he's been good all season, not many can say that.