November 19, 2017, 06:34:08 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 35089 times)

March 15, 2012, 04:28:22 AM
Reply #30

D_murph

Will defo be without sessegnon and cattermole on saturday, but apparently bendtner is a big doubt after twisting his knee, and keiran richardson is also unlikely to play. If we do a job on Mclean out wide and fellaini kicks gardner in the face early, surely we've got a great day at wembley ahead of us.
"One for lineker to chase, and just look at his pace"!!!!

March 15, 2012, 11:50:42 AM
Reply #31

RICH

2-0 i think and please no fucking coleman

March 15, 2012, 02:43:15 PM
Reply #32

JoeHart

Why do people pick hibbert over neville, neville is a far better full back, and jags/cahill cannot lead the team in the slightest.

he is not
Everton forever

March 15, 2012, 03:02:00 PM
Reply #33

Bluenose 91

I also thought Hibbert was decent last night, he is better than Neville at right back too.

I think we will beat Sunderland 3-1.

March 15, 2012, 04:29:07 PM
Reply #34

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I also thought Hibbert was decent last night, he is better than Neville at right back too.

I think we will beat Sunderland 3-1.
Yeah he was alright hibbo, as he often is. It's six of one, half a dozen of the other when i try comparing hibbo and Neville.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 15, 2012, 05:49:11 PM
Reply #35

Derek

A Neville tackle can lift the crowd. Hibbo is solid but does nothing spectacular. He's quicker, but not as intelligent. He offers a little more going forward, but not much.

Hard to choose between them at RB for me.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 15, 2012, 06:36:36 PM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A Neville tackle can lift the crowd. Hibbo is solid but does nothing spectacular. He's quicker, but not as intelligent. He offers a little more going forward, but not much.

Spot on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 15, 2012, 09:33:48 PM
Reply #37

MikelMadar

Team for me

--------------------HOWARD-------------------

HIBBERT---- HEITINGA----- DISTIN ---------BAINES

COLEMAN----FELLAINI--- OSMAN------ DRENTHE

----------------------CAHILL------------------------

--------------------- JELAVIC---------------------------

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:35:40 PM by MikelMadar »

March 15, 2012, 10:19:41 PM
Reply #38

Ad1989

Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Drenthe Rodwell Fellaini Osman
              Cahill
              Jelavic

March 15, 2012, 10:38:01 PM
Reply #39

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Drenthe Rodwell Fellaini Osman
              Cahill
              Jelavic

I'd start Howard more in the middle and Neville will definitely play.

March 15, 2012, 11:31:13 PM
Reply #40

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I'd start Howard more in the middle and Neville will definitely play.
agree with this - the first one made me laugh  lolol

March 16, 2012, 02:36:40 AM
Reply #41

youngysenior

Prefer Hibbo to Neville but if it keeps Neville out of the midfield F.F.S " PLAY HIM"

March 16, 2012, 02:40:18 AM
Reply #42

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
A Neville tackle can lift the crowd.

That'll explain why the crowd's always flat as anything then, the man makes a challenge once roughly every 3 games.

The amount of times I've watched him stand off a winger for 10-15 yards leading to a cross and a chance is just disgusting.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 16, 2012, 02:43:35 AM
Reply #43

youngysenior

That'll explain why the crowd's always flat as anything then, the man makes a challenge once roughly every 3 games.

The amount of times I've watched him stand off a winger for 10-15 yards leading to a cross and a chance is just disgusting.

100% This

March 16, 2012, 03:45:50 AM
Reply #44

evertonarntwe

Baines is the worst for that though to be fair
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager