November 18, 2017, 01:44:57 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Sunderland  (Read 35019 times)

March 16, 2012, 03:52:53 AM
Reply #45

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Baines is the worst for that though to be fair

True but in my eyes he cancels that out by being our most consistent attacking threat, Something that certainly can't be said for Captain Charisma
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 16, 2012, 03:54:36 AM
Reply #46

evertonarntwe

True but in my eyes he cancels that out by being our most consistent attacking threat, Something that certainly can't be said for Captain Charisma

Fuck off lar his weekly rallying cries get me out of bed in the morning :D
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

March 16, 2012, 04:03:22 PM
Reply #47

Shogun

Administrator
Lawro has predicted an home win.

Ah well maybe next year lads.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 16, 2012, 05:13:38 PM
Reply #48

MmmBlueRamirez

He got it right last weekend. The curse of lawro is no more!

Goals have been hard to come by for Sunderland and assuming we continue our excellent defensive displays at home Im going for a scrappy 1-0 win to us.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 16, 2012, 05:35:12 PM
Reply #49

Gary Iceman

2-0, jelavic with both goals :)
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 16, 2012, 06:59:36 PM
Reply #50

Lincs Toffee

This one all depends on what frame of mind the players are in...whether we have the team that beat Shitty and Chelski or not....they certainly have to be more uf for it than they was on Tuesday, can see it being a nailbiter and going to the wire, but we should nick it  2-1

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Distin
Baines

Drenthe
Fellaini
Osman
Pienaar
Cahill

Jelavic

I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

March 16, 2012, 07:14:10 PM
Reply #51

plumber

March 16, 2012, 10:46:28 PM
Reply #52

christiffa25

Who do you want to see on the wings guys??

Drenthe and Coleman with ossie in the center with Fellani ?
Drenthe and ossie with rodwell in the center?

It's a tricky one especially with both Coleman and rodwell having poor games tues.

March 16, 2012, 10:57:55 PM
Reply #53

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Not Coleman!

March 16, 2012, 11:13:11 PM
Reply #54

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

It's a tricky one especially with both Coleman and rodwell having poor games tues.

I'd like Drenthe on the right and Osman on the left, through lack of options aka no Gibson I'll give Rodwell a chance at centre mid
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 16, 2012, 11:20:51 PM
Reply #55

christiffa25

I think I would concur with that sir stealth.

March 16, 2012, 11:52:52 PM
Reply #56

AidyEFC9

I don't want to see Rodwell start, really tired of seeing his football or lack of it, he hasn't got the footballing brain to play midfield. I mean Felli is are defensive midfielder, are destructive player that breaks things up and should give it simple to others to go on and play football and make things happen and he actually drives on with the ball and makes more forward passes!. Put Ossie back in there as he's more naturally attack minded and will want to get forward and play but is also experienced enough to know when to sit in and work for the cause.

Coleman at the mo is struggling for form but as just come back from injury but i'd give him another chance wide right, thing is if we play Drenthe, he'll want to go to right wing during in the game at times and Coleman looks uncomfortable out on the left.

Whats bothering me though is that ive got a funny feeling Moyesy will want to keep Jags in the side. Jags, like Cahill, Neville and Ossie, is definitely one of his favourites and im wondering if he used the derby to get him 90 mins under his belt and he'll keep his place, but who will miss out, ive got a feeling it'll be Heitinga and that's a wrong move for me as he's been are best defender, if not one of our best players since stepping in for Jags when he was injured!.

The one thing i am expecting is an up for it, rip roaring performance from the team from the very first whistle after Tuesday's goings on, that's the least Moyes owes us, to send his team out to not sit deep and keep our shape and be hard to beat from the off, yeah of course we will have to be like that when not in possesion of the ball but i want to see us putting Sunderland on the back foot for large parts of the game tomorrow and us going and beating em to make up for Tuesday!.

I know it'll be tough against an in form Black Cats but i expect us to be up for it and in a pay back mood for us fans shall we say and look to want to progress and be first to all balls and be the ones in the ascendancy for the majority of the game cos Moyesy and the players need to make up for Tuesday night IMO and what better way than a top performance tomorrow to send us into the semi's!.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:55:17 PM by AidyEFC9 »

March 17, 2012, 12:05:29 AM
Reply #57

Shogun

Administrator
Coleman, Neville wil be mauled by McClean unless he gets help and him and Coleman do a god job on Bale.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 17, 2012, 01:24:58 AM
Reply #58

bluegrant

hey shogun lawro predicted us to beat spurs ,you never know  :thumbsup:

March 17, 2012, 01:27:02 AM
Reply #59

bluegrant

royston on the right and ossie or magaye on the left