November 21, 2017, 05:01:42 AM

Author Topic: Swansea V Everton  (Read 23110 times)

March 24, 2012, 08:12:58 PM
Reply #45

arteta4spain

Everton (to face Swansea): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Neville, Gibson, Osman, Pienaar, Cahill, Jelavic.

Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Fellaini, Anichebe.

March 24, 2012, 08:14:02 PM
Reply #46

dunkster

where's drenthe?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 08:14:34 PM
Reply #47

dunkster

doesnt matter we do have mcfadden on the bench as an impact sub.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 08:14:49 PM
Reply #48

Azz

Drenthe not even in the squad... thanks for what you've done this season, the most attacking, adventurous player we've had in quite some time. 

Nev is going to get ruined by Swansea triangles! 

March 24, 2012, 08:16:47 PM
Reply #49

dunkster

Drenthe not even in the squad... thanks for what you've done this season, the most attacking, adventurous player we've had in quite some time. 

Nev is going to get ruined by Swansea triangles! 

its away from home though mate. we never go to away grounds looking to win.....neville FFS
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:17:31 PM
Reply #50

arteta4spain

Playing for a point and focusing on the cup. Hmm sound familiar? Just hope the outcome isnt the same!!

March 24, 2012, 08:17:56 PM
Reply #51

American Evertonian

WTF Moyes? You saw from the Liverpool game why Tinga should never be dropped. This lineup reeks of disappointment.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 24, 2012, 08:20:04 PM
Reply #52

dunkster

hope to fuck we get passed sunderland next week because we have totally sacrificed the season for it. or am the only one who expects professional athletes in their twenties to be able to play more than ninety minutes a week?
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:21:04 PM
Reply #53

marky v

Rumour on Twitter dropped for being bladdered, Drenthe

March 24, 2012, 08:21:27 PM
Reply #54

dunkster

heitinga is a defender. surely to fuck he can manage more than one game per week. distin's got to do it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:22:13 PM
Reply #55

everton-4-ever

wow its one thing showing a team like city or arenal respect with your team selections

but swansea come on moyes get a grip
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

March 24, 2012, 08:22:34 PM
Reply #56

marky v

Not too confident with the team but funnily enough they're normally the times our team surprises me

March 24, 2012, 08:22:45 PM
Reply #57

dunkster

my boys first live game watching everton and he is gonna see us getting raped by swansea city.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

March 24, 2012, 08:24:20 PM
Reply #58

marky v

Funny how Heitinga makes way so much he plays numerous international tournaments playing more than one game a week yet in the prem he makes way  

March 24, 2012, 08:24:37 PM
Reply #59

Azz

Really enjoy watching Swansea play football, should be a laugh watching Nev run around like a headless chicken.   :(