November 19, 2017, 07:16:16 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Brom  (Read 20564 times)

March 28, 2012, 06:30:57 AM
Read 20564 times

the doc

I know its not as important after tonights game, but if we win on Saturday then for at least 24 hours we Will be above the RS (and maybe even longer) what an end of the season we could still have!

March 28, 2012, 06:33:46 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Play like tonight and we should win by 4 or 5.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 28, 2012, 07:16:19 AM
Reply #2

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
I would guess that would just spur them on.  Thing that grinds me is that for a few seasons save 1 we always just seem to come short of getting them. We get close within a few points, then blow it.

I hope we keep consistent, at least make them play for their position, rather than handing it to them.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

March 28, 2012, 09:31:23 AM
Reply #3

RICH

Coming up with the family for this can't wait Si said he was bying the beer allday Saturday if everton beat Sunderland  :cheers:  :whistle:

But score wise 3-0 Cahill and Jelavic 2

March 28, 2012, 10:49:45 AM
Reply #4

American Evertonian

I'm afraid Moyes will stray from tonight's line-up which will be a huge let off if he does and we don't win.

Personally I hope for this team selection

---------------Howard---------------------
Nev-----Heitinga------Distin-----Baines
Pienaar Felli  Gibson Gueye
             Cahill
              Jelavic

I would leave Neville in as he didn't play poorly at all against Sunderland and if he can get on a roll he will be good to have in the squad. I bet Moyes puts in Jags over Heitinga, but I think we all know Moyes will soon need to decide between the two and I personally hope he goes with Tinga.

I would move Pienaar to the right and have Gueye on the left assuming Drenthe is still out. This could allow us to attack from both wings.

2-0 to us. I think we will keep this train rolling.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 28, 2012, 01:37:54 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think a couple may be rested. It must have taken something out of these players last night as that was a monster effort!

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Pienaar Fellaini Osman Gueye

Stracqualursi Jelavic

Possibly something like this. I'd be slightly wary of over working Gibson as he's only just come back. Also the old men Neville, Cahill and Distin, though Distin to be fair is probably in the best shape out of all out squad and would have no problem playing another 90 mins right now.

I expect us to keep up our momentum. 2-0 Jela and Pienaar
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 28, 2012, 04:20:37 PM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'm afraid Moyes will stray from tonight's line-up which will be a huge let off if he does and we don't win.

Personally I hope for this team selection

---------------Howard---------------------
Nev-----Heitinga------Distin-----Baines
Pienaar Felli  Gibson Gueye
             Cahill
              Jelavic

I would leave Neville in as he didn't play poorly at all against Sunderland and if he can get on a roll he will be good to have in the squad. I bet Moyes puts in Jags over Heitinga, but I think we all know Moyes will soon need to decide between the two and I personally hope he goes with Tinga.

I would move Pienaar to the right and have Gueye on the left assuming Drenthe is still out. This could allow us to attack from both wings.

2-0 to us. I think we will keep this train rolling.

Osman was fantastic last night. Had another tweet on BBC last night comparing him to Iniesta in terms of the way he plays. brilliant last night.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 28, 2012, 04:58:04 PM
Reply #7

Thom

Administrator
Can see Stracqualursi, Hibbert and Jagielka all coming into the frame to start. You look at someone like Jelavic having started the last three matches and whilst he's been fantastic I would hate to see him pick up an injury after having played four matches in two weeks.

Knowing our luck, after the effort of last night we'll draw this. :tongue:  We do owe them for the 4-1 drubbing last season, so hopefully the last two results will have the confidence at an all time high thus allowing us to keep the winning run going.

March 28, 2012, 08:11:43 PM
Reply #8

plumber

If I was Moyes Id rest some players no matter how some self-taught experts would slate him for that again.  It will be the  7-th game in 21 day. We are facing physical and mental exhaustion.

------------------ Howard
Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines
------------- Fellaini Gibson
------ Drenthe Gueye - Pienaar
------------------ Stracq

March 28, 2012, 08:37:09 PM
Reply #9

blob

depends who turns up - dr jekyll, or mr hyde.

March 28, 2012, 09:24:31 PM
Reply #10

nomorechang

RIP
Protecting players who are not fully fit must be a priority right now , also resting some of those who hardly miss a game might happen . I would not be surprised to see Jags and Hibbo involved .... and dare I say Ross Barkley, Duffy and maybe Jose Baxter might get on the bench ?  ..Vellios and Vic seem to have been forgotten as well .
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

March 28, 2012, 09:52:15 PM
Reply #11

Sres

An important 3 points to give us the mental edge on the lead to the semi final, we need to get that run going again.

March 28, 2012, 11:09:28 PM
Reply #12

American Evertonian

Protecting players who are not fully fit must be a priority right now , also resting some of those who hardly miss a game might happen . I would not be surprised to see Jags and Hibbo involved .... and dare I say Ross Barkley, Duffy and maybe Jose Baxter might get on the bench ?  ..Vellios and Vic seem to have been forgotten as well .

I'd hate to be Moyes this week. It could be tough to keep a strong squad, rest players, but also try to keep morale and the roll we are on (barring the Arsenal game) going.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 28, 2012, 11:11:06 PM
Reply #13

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Don't care about the league, we always blow it. The cup is what I want.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 28, 2012, 11:11:20 PM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That's what he gets paid for

Simply simply lovely