August 19, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Brom  (Read 24519 times)

March 29, 2012, 07:22:13 PM
Read 24519 times

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Just so bloody inconsistent. Not even from game to game now actually within 90 mins he looks like messi one minute, eric the eel the next. ARGHHH

This.

March 30, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Was confident we would beat Chelsea a while back, even got the score right. But I was quite confident of beating Arsenal and got that Wrong.
It all depends on who is picked and who is rested here. If there are no wholesale Changes i.e. one maybe two? I can't for the life of me not see us winning this. I hope he plays as strong a team that is available. Maybe give Distin a rest? and replace Gueye with Pienaar. Seems to me they are all happier playing loads of games and not having to do the David Moyes boot camp stuff.

The danger, for both the team and the crowd, is that after all these big games in a short space of time (this is the first "normal" home game for about 8 weeks) this one just seems abit "meh".

I know the team will be prepared right and will intend to go out with the same attitude but it only takes a subconscious dip and the difference will be noticeable.

The same with the crowd. We will be very expectant after Tuesday; hopefully even if it's not going to plan early on the crowd at least stops its from being too negative.

Ideally of course everyone will have taken a massive confidence boost from this recent patch of form and we'll win reasonably comfortably.