November 22, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

Author Topic: Norwich City V Everton  (Read 30524 times)

April 08, 2012, 01:30:56 AM
Reply #315

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Felli really has to stop tackling like that.  He goes in to tackles like that all the time and whilst I don't think it's malicious, it's really fucking stupid.

Agreed

We started off well and deservedly went ahead.  They then got the upper hand and deservedly equalised.

x2

Now that is how you summarize
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 08, 2012, 01:31:27 AM
Reply #316

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We started off well and deservedly went ahead.  They then got the upper hand and deservedly equalised.

x2
ha. ah well, i'll look forward to jelavic's goals
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 08, 2012, 01:40:28 AM
Reply #317

Thornton_19

x2

Pretty annoying watching it. When we went 2-1 up Norwich looked defeated then we just decided to go apeshit in defence and they gained the upper hand

April 08, 2012, 02:22:24 PM
Reply #318

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Heitinga's agent should send Kenwright a tape of that game with a note attached "More money please".
It shouldn't be neccesary - for all to see - By far our best central defender - followed by Distan

April 08, 2012, 04:15:00 PM
Reply #319

fast lane

Lucky to have 11 on the pitch. Felli should have got a straight red. Baines very lucky too to be still on the pitch. Our good form undone by poor concentration. Decent game to watch tho.

We were lucky and unlucky.
Lucky as described above, and unlucky not to come away with all the points after scoring good goals to take the lead twice.

Maybe that's doing injustice to Norwich's efforts, and the fact our defence looked poor twice for their equalizers.
Was the team selection the right one?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:19:33 PM by fast lane »
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)