November 18, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

Author Topic: FA Cup Semi Final Thread. Liverpool V Everton.  (Read 78942 times)

April 06, 2012, 05:10:59 AM
Reply #60

Gash

Global Moderator
I hope my semi gets held at Wembley

You need to get one first.

April 06, 2012, 05:21:20 AM
Reply #61

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
You need to get one first.

If I think of your wife I'll be fine

:whistle:

April 06, 2012, 02:18:09 PM
Reply #62

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
i heard a rumour we havent sold many of our tickets, any truth in this?
if you have a look in the ticket thread you will see thats correct - my guess is that we still have 2-3000 tickets not sold after the ones with 5 homegames have had there chance - rather shocking - I've bought 2 Club Wembley tickets in our End to be sure of getting tickets - perhaps I could have got 2 from Everton ....  Being a Dane I watch 2-4 games at GP a year - and at least 2 awaygames in London - a friend of mine buying the tickets - should have got them on my own account and I would have been in with a shout

April 06, 2012, 02:58:06 PM
Reply #63

nomorechang

RIP
I think a lot of people have bought Club Wembley tickets in anticipation of them only going to Season ticket holders and those who attended the Tamworth and Fulham games if they went down to non ST holders. Staff allocations are restricted to 2 I think and Stewards who've worked above a certain amount of games are going into a ballot . I'd guess they may increase that
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 06, 2012, 03:42:24 PM
Reply #64

gdog1981

im not hopeful I haven't been to enough home games as based in Scotland . Trying through 1-2 contacts but looking likely tv for me :-( . These things happen. Coyb

April 06, 2012, 06:25:06 PM
Reply #65

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pathetic that we cant even sell out Wembley

If we ever ground-share with them cunts, it will be embarrassing

April 06, 2012, 08:30:38 PM
Reply #66

Bluenose 91

Pathetic that we cant even sell out Wembley

If we ever ground-share with them cunts, it will be embarrassing

Do you honestly think we won't sell all our tickets?

April 06, 2012, 09:58:19 PM
Reply #67

Geordie Blue

Do you honestly think we won't sell all our tickets?

They will be sold out easily - just the club have ben slowly releasing them stage by stage to control who they are available to. If they had been all put up on a first come first served basis or season ticket holders could have bought two they would be long gone!
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

April 06, 2012, 10:23:49 PM
Reply #68

Bluenose 91

They will be sold out easily - just the club have ben slowly releasing them stage by stage to control who they are available to. If they had been all put up on a first come first served basis or season ticket holders could have bought two they would be long gone!

I know yeah.

I was saying it to him as a rhetorical question.

Absolute lunacy to think we wouldn't sell out a game at Wembley against Liverpool!

April 07, 2012, 02:12:45 AM
Reply #69

Chazman

"I fuckin love this club"

April 07, 2012, 04:28:56 AM
Reply #70

Gash

Global Moderator

April 07, 2012, 04:54:35 AM
Reply #71

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
im praying it goes to either 1 ticket or general sale. DAMN using my dads customer number :'(
I have to return some videotapes.

April 07, 2012, 05:11:52 AM
Reply #72

Haile GAZrselassie

If it even goes to general that would be pretty shocking in all truth.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

April 07, 2012, 05:13:04 AM
Reply #73

southern_blue

im praying it goes to either 1 ticket or general sale. DAMN using my dads customer number :'(

In exactly the same situation! What do you reckon the chances are of it going to 1 ticket?

April 07, 2012, 05:38:48 AM
Reply #74

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i dont think it will :(

doesnt seem to be time really, to go from 4 tickets to one, and then get tickets despatched :(
I have to return some videotapes.