November 23, 2017, 10:53:02 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 39556 times)

April 19, 2012, 07:25:25 PM
Reply #60

Optimistic Blue

cant see us losing this one, Neville at left back might be a blessing in disguise as i think he would do a better job dealing with Valencia than Baines, need to defend against him and Neville will do a goob job at shutting him down

should be able to enough to hold them off then Jelly will come up with his typical goal 1-0
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

April 19, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
Reply #61

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
cant see us losing this one, Neville at left back might be a blessing in disguise as i think he would do a better job dealing with Valencia than Baines, need to defend against him and Neville will do a goob job at shutting him down

should be able to enough to hold them off then Jelly will come up with his typical goal 1-0

You do live up to your name.

April 19, 2012, 08:33:46 PM
Reply #62

Snipellis11

Howard
Hibbert             Heitinga           Distin              Nev

Osman                     Gibson         Felli            Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic

Going to go for 1-1 nani scoring first for them pienaar for us.

April 19, 2012, 08:40:52 PM
Reply #63

steve81

hope we show up for this and play with pride and passion

April 20, 2012, 12:45:09 AM
Reply #64

The Golden Vision

Fuck off Hibbert

Distin left back
Neville right back

This option gives us more pace, athletic ability and threat from set pieces

April 20, 2012, 12:46:50 AM
Reply #65

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off Hibbert

Distin left back
Neville right back

When was the last time distin played left back? Couldn't see him overly foraging forward

Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2012, 01:22:24 AM
Reply #66

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Give Coleman a try at left back. I'm sure that 5-0 against Benfica when he played there on his debut was just a one off
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 20, 2012, 01:30:23 AM
Reply #67

Always a Toffeeman

ok maybe the way im looking at this, but with baines gone means one of our biggest threats gone, so why not try coleman at rb and neville at lb, means something different and switch our attack over to the right. of ossie is on right provides defensive cover, and ossie will cut in allowing coleman to over lap.
 #formerly efc for life

April 20, 2012, 03:28:33 AM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
still garbutt or bidwell on the left!
or some kind of amazing player we've never heard of but we secretly have, and when he tears man u open we can all be like "ohhhmygaad next season is going to be so good!" and then he'll be injured for the first 6 months of next season and when he comes back he wont be as good as we all remember.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 20, 2012, 12:41:33 PM
Reply #69

bluedavey

Fuck off Hibbert

Distin left back
Neville right back

Can see Moyes putting Distin at left back, can see him in similar mould to when Lescott played there, bit more pace deal with Valencia and a reason for Moyes to get Jagielka back in the team.

April 20, 2012, 01:21:41 PM
Reply #70

nomorechang

RIP
An away game is probably the best venue for our first game after last week , if we were at home the first small mistake  would be jumped on by all the tactical geniuses who seem to support us , This would increase the pressure when it is least needed .Wouldn't it be nice if we could all give the lads some support instead of screaming at them for giving a throw-in away? it's just might help.
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

April 20, 2012, 03:59:44 PM
Reply #71

The Golden Vision

I'm just worried we will see hibbert, jagielka, neville, cahill, gibson and osman all on the same pitch. The lack of pace against a fast man u team there is frightening. With recent performances of wigan and chelsea lets try to get at them because we dont have the pace to play the counter attack game

Distin, Pienaar, Barkley and Anichebe must all start imo

April 20, 2012, 04:13:45 PM
Reply #72

dunleerblue

does anyone honestly give a fuck if we win or not, last week was the time to win, i hope we get battered, moyes is sacked and neville never plays (the season starts here) again

April 20, 2012, 04:21:10 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
does anyone honestly give a fuck if we win or not, last week was the time to win, i hope we get battered, moyes is sacked and neville never plays (the season starts here) again

That's the spirit

Simply simply lovely

April 20, 2012, 04:38:13 PM
Reply #74

plumber

Yeah, and Jelavic gets his legs broken  :thumbsup: