October 21, 2019, 07:13:50 AM

Author Topic: the fa want roy hodgson  (Read 14514 times)

May 04, 2012, 06:24:36 AM
Reply #135

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
So did you miss the 3 derbies this year then?

Difference is pal we only roll over to you lot whereas you roll over to everyone else.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

May 04, 2012, 12:02:20 PM
Reply #136

Evertonexile

So did you miss the 3 derbies this year then?

Did you miss the league table?
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

May 04, 2012, 01:37:42 PM
Reply #137

BigWoodenSpoon

Did you miss the league table?

I was referring to the fact that not all our performances have been filled with " hopelessness"  as Clanger mentioned, and pointed to the derby matches as an example against this.

May 04, 2012, 04:10:17 PM
Reply #138

MmmblueBernard

I was referring to the fact that not all our performances have been filled with " hopelessness"  as Clanger mentioned, and pointed to the derby matches as an example against this.

Clanger/Bizi was slightly factually incorrect. He should have said 'nearly all your performances' as its clear that you turned up for the Derbies. There is absolutely no denying that.

However it is a bit like the old man who can only get a hard on when the young fit nurse checks his prostrate once a year.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 04, 2012, 04:16:22 PM
Reply #139

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I'm just giving an example against our apparent "continually crapness"

But you're one of the few reds that aren't saying you're shit and consistently defending that stuck in the dark ages manager of yours.

He's turned you into a cup side. Like Chelsea about ten or so years ago before they got rich, and like Tranmere when they had Wayne Allison up front.

May 04, 2012, 04:35:44 PM
Reply #140

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Suarez is the difference between Liverpool being a good side with European aspirations and a mid table one. 

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

May 04, 2012, 06:32:10 PM
Reply #141

BigWoodenSpoon

Clanger/Bizi was slightly factually incorrect. He should have said 'nearly all your performances' as its clear that you turned up for the Derbies. There is absolutely no denying that.

However it is a bit like the old man who can only get a hard on when the young fit nurse checks his prostrate once a year.

You referring to Dalglish?  You're getting incompetent mixed up with impotent! ;)

May 05, 2012, 03:33:54 PM
Reply #142

ilikebrunettes

so the sun printed stories about bayern and german players mocking Hodgson...

and then Bayern said its a lie. The Sun are a disgrace
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

May 05, 2012, 03:59:20 PM
Reply #143

Ross

You hadn't come to that conclusion before this "story" shakeyheadman
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 05, 2012, 04:14:00 PM
Reply #144

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Was speaking to a mate about this earlier (aren't they also the tabloid that took the piss out of his speech impediment on its front page). It's not unreasonable to question the intelligence of people who read papers like that.

May 05, 2012, 04:19:27 PM
Reply #145

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
You hadn't come to that conclusion before this "story" shakeyheadman

You've got to admit that this is a beaut even by their own, extremely low standards. Not only did they make up quotes (that's business as usual stuff), but they mixed it in with their demonstration of how they don't care about two world wars and one world cup (doo-dah) to ask some actual ze Germans. This subtle mixture of outright lies, thinly veiled vested interests, jingoism and 18pt font sizes is what makes the Sun what it is: the scum of the earth.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 05, 2012, 04:38:50 PM
Reply #146

Ross

You've got to admit that this is a beaut even by their own, extremely low standards. Not only did they make up quotes (that's business as usual stuff), but they mixed it in with their demonstration of how they don't care about two world wars and one world cup (doo-dah) to ask some actual ze Germans. This subtle mixture of outright lies, thinly veiled vested interests, jingoism and 18pt font sizes is what makes the Sun what it is: the scum of the earth.

Yes I agree but to get to this point in time and be shocked by what that paper prints is stunning.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.