October 14, 2019, 09:11:37 AM

Author Topic: the fa want roy hodgson  (Read 14490 times)

April 30, 2012, 02:12:12 PM
Reply #30

MmmblueBernard

I don't think an appointment has been made as yet and Hodgson is just being interviewed. Spurs still have loads to play for, West Brom have nothing. The FA will still interview Redknapp in about a weeks time.

Sorry to piss on everyone's parade tho.

You appear to have pissed on yourself there pal! Ooops  :blush:

He is the only choice.

Redknapp is just too dodgy and expensive (10m to buy out Spurs contract and then his wage demand).
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 30, 2012, 02:51:29 PM
Reply #31

Sres

No space for biggus dickus?

April 30, 2012, 03:06:59 PM
Reply #32

Ross

I really really really feel sorry for poor 'Arry. He's gone round for months with a smug grin, looking like he's just shagged Wayne Bridges girlfriend saying he doesn't want to talk about the Ingerland job. Now he will be going round looking like he's caught John Terry shagging his Rosie telling everyone he doesn't want to talk about Ingerland. :snigger:
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 30, 2012, 03:13:50 PM
Reply #33

dangermouse

Hahahaha i couldnt be happier for that droopy faced fuck

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

April 30, 2012, 04:35:49 PM
Reply #34

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Harry Redknapp tells BBC Sport he "doesn't hold grudges..hopes Hodgson does well...he's a great guy." Grudges about what yer tit, what a total, total bellend.

April 30, 2012, 04:50:31 PM
Reply #35

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Haha, that is brilliantly funny. Have you got any more of these?
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 30, 2012, 04:51:07 PM
Reply #36

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Bridge would never play in a squad with John Terry.

They've burnt their bridges.

April 30, 2012, 05:11:01 PM
Reply #37

Batley

'Arry was never going to accept the England job anyway - he was just going to negotiate a better deal at Spurs.

Hodgson is the right man for the job; however, the players and the press will already be against his appointment meaning he's on a hiding to nothing. Feel sorry for the bloke! In actual fact, I hope he doesn't take the job for his own sake cause what happened at Liverpool was only a taster for what it will be like as England manager.

As for 'Arry not holding grudges, that's right up there with Sam Allardyce sulking when McLaren got the job.

April 30, 2012, 06:56:19 PM
Reply #38

MmmblueBernard

If Woy was to get the England job, hows this for his first team selection;

Wob Gween in goal
Back four of Micah Wichards John Tewwy Wio Ferdinand Wayne Bwidge

Dean Stuwwidge Steven Gewward Michael Cawwick Awwon Lennon

Wayne Wooney Peter Cwouch

Its interesting that you include Dean Sturridge. He retired from the game in 20007 when he did his achilles tendon playing for Kiddie Harriers.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 30, 2012, 06:56:59 PM
Reply #39

Ross

Harry Redknapp tells BBC Sport he "doesn't hold grudges..hopes Hodgson does well...he's a great guy." Grudges about what yer tit, what a total, total bellend.

You only have to look at how both went about their open audition for the job to realise that for once the FA haven't fucked up.

Redknapp was all smugness and nods and winks, while his teams form went down the pan. While Hodgson dealt with the Redknapp media procession with his usual dignity and honesty and his teams form stayed steady.  All this and apart from the fact that clearly Hodgson is more experienced and the better manager shows it was the obvious choice.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 30, 2012, 07:27:25 PM
Reply #40

Batley

What about Fwank Lampawd?

April 30, 2012, 07:31:20 PM
Reply #41

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Hodgson has all the makings of another Steve McClaren.

But then again, who can blame the FA for going for the cheaper option, they aren't going to win anything no matter who is in charge.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2012, 08:18:15 PM
Reply #42

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Hodgson has all the makings of another Steve McClaren.

But then again, who can blame the FA for going for the cheaper option, they aren't going to win anything no matter who is in charge.

Hodgson has more dignity and integrity.

April 30, 2012, 08:24:00 PM
Reply #43

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

But lacks the personality.

Can see it being a repeat of his time at Liverpool.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 30, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
Reply #44

Ross

Plus he's definitely a hair gets wet kind of guy, can't ever imagine him with a brolly.