October 19, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

Author Topic: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea  (Read 13148 times)

May 19, 2012, 05:04:22 PM
Reply #15

fast lane

Shall I say something shocking?
I'd prefer Bayern to win, a team I've hated since childhood, together with manure and Real Madrid.

For the simple reason it would mean Spurs get to play Champions League, my second team, a family thing.
I don't understand what Everton has to do with this at all btw.

For your information, Bayern are the most hated team in Germany, as are Real Madrid and Ajax in theirs respectively.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 19, 2012, 05:50:32 PM
Reply #16

EFCdanger

Prefer Chelsea to win cause they are an English team in the final. Also cause it would be interesting to see if they still fire Di Matteo if they win it.
Danger!

May 19, 2012, 06:17:46 PM
Reply #17

velimski

Shall I say something shocking?
I'd prefer Bayern to win, a team I've hated since childhood, together with manure and Real Madrid.

For the simple reason it would mean Spurs get to play Champions League, my second team, a family thing.
I don't understand what Everton has to do with this at all btw.

For your information, Bayern are the most hated team in Germany, as are Real Madrid and Ajax in theirs respectively.

Im not saying youre wrong, but they are probably the most supported as well as most hated in their respective countries. Its funny how its possible to be both.

May 19, 2012, 08:37:52 PM
Reply #18

fast lane

Im not saying youre wrong, but they are probably the most supported as well as most hated in their respective countries. Its funny how its possible to be both.

It is indeed ironic.

One thing you've got to give them though.
They are well run.
Possibly one of the few top teams in Europe without any debt at all.

If you compare that to Spanish teams, or Spanish football in general, which is basically bankrupt.
But that's due to a weak Spanish FA, which can explain the unfair way their TV monies are distributed.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 19, 2012, 08:52:03 PM
Reply #19

riddick

I really have a softspot for Munich and i absolutely despise chelsea so......

May 19, 2012, 09:22:46 PM
Reply #20

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
not fussed really. but i do like Di Matteo alot so be nice to see him lift the cup, plus spurs would be destroyed and i hate them
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 19, 2012, 11:16:16 PM
Reply #21

Everton

Prefer Chelsea to win cause they are an English team in the final. Also cause it would be interesting to see if they still fire Di Matteo if they win it.

ERCdanger sums it up for me.

May 19, 2012, 11:39:48 PM
Reply #22

Lewis

Looks like Ryan Bertrand will be making his CL debut in the final, as their left winger. Think Philipp Lahm will tear him a new arsehole personally.

May 20, 2012, 12:04:12 AM
Reply #23

ilikebrunettes

Wonder if bayern will play van buyten?
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

May 20, 2012, 12:09:52 AM
Reply #24

Bily No Pace

Bily No Pace has no signature

May 20, 2012, 12:44:47 AM
Reply #25

Meak

RYAN BERTRAND apparently to start for chelsea... wtf
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

May 20, 2012, 01:20:07 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Fucking ridicules that, Bayern and Chelsea get allocated 17,500 tickets each in a stadium that holds nearly 70,000.

May 20, 2012, 01:47:57 AM
Reply #27

Blue Phoenix

I wonder if the outcome of this match will have a bearing on the immediate future of Pienaar?

If Chelsea win, Spurs aren't in the CL. So if they're not in it, does that mean Redknapp trims his squad? Does it make Spurs less desirable to Pienaar because they're not in the CL?

May 20, 2012, 01:52:04 AM
Reply #28

Gash

Global Moderator
I don't think will make any difference to Pienaar. Even with Champions League football Spurs won't be desirable to him as he won't get many games, he'll be no more than a squad player. And if they do qualify they'll be able to attract better players.

May 20, 2012, 02:09:51 AM
Reply #29

Amata

I did want Chelsea to win but the fact that they have decided to put 11 men behind the ball and try to counter makes me want Bayern to win now.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind