November 19, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

Author Topic: Ross Barkley and a few other Everton lads in action for England U19's  (Read 3977 times)

May 31, 2012, 02:36:11 AM
Reply #15

Amata

Bidwell is a great fan of "hoofball".
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

deCoubertin

May 31, 2012, 02:37:54 AM
Reply #16

wepull

Thanks.. Didn't see much of Barkley this half whereas Lundstram looks more than capable.

May 31, 2012, 02:38:30 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Urgh Barkley is the most over rated player in the world!

Joke, but I can kind of see why Moyes hasn't thrown him in at the deep end quite yet
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 31, 2012, 02:44:58 AM
Reply #18

howard1334

Kinda sad that we had 2 more players in this team and let them go....... Hopefully Ludstrum actually got us a fair bit of money and Eric Dier can come through at some point.

May 31, 2012, 02:46:10 AM
Reply #19

christiffa25

Tbh I thought Barkley looked a class above the rest without being spectacular.

He seems to float around games tho. Needs to learn to take games by the scruff of the neck. Sound familiar... Cough! Rodwell cough!

May 31, 2012, 02:50:34 AM
Reply #20

ALEX1878

Kinda sad that we had 2 more players in this team and let them go....... Hopefully Ludstrum actually got us a fair bit of money and Eric Dier can come through at some point.

Lundstram still plays for us, maybe you're getting him confused with Mustafi?

May 31, 2012, 02:51:54 AM
Reply #21

Major Clanger

We're still looking for the next Rooney but we seem to have found the next Hibbert.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 31, 2012, 02:51:56 AM
Reply #22

MmmBlueRamirez

He seems to float around games tho. Needs to learn to take games by the scruff of the neck. Sound familiar... Cough! Rodwell cough!

I saw it that way too in the first half. He needs to be more imposing but when he gets the ball his vision and speed of though is a level above those around him. He would link well with Pienaar.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 31, 2012, 02:53:10 AM
Reply #23

MmmBlueRamirez

May 31, 2012, 02:54:23 AM
Reply #24

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

He looked about the same standard as everyone else on the pitch. I do honestly admire how much you are willing him to succeed though!Really hope he becomes the player we all want him to be
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 31, 2012, 02:54:27 AM
Reply #25

Gary Iceman

Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

May 31, 2012, 02:57:08 AM
Reply #26

MmmBlueRamirez

Shame he has gone back to sporting lisbon

Indeed a great shame.

He is also excellent with the ball at his feet breaking forward. Ferdinand-esque. Maybe we don't want him because he doesn't hoof?!?!

May 31, 2012, 03:15:44 AM
Reply #27

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley looks average but that whole team looks average in what has largely been a poor game.

May 31, 2012, 03:16:57 AM
Reply #28

Amata

Barkley looks excellent on the ball but when England are not in posession he seems to drift around in his own world.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

May 31, 2012, 03:18:17 AM
Reply #29

Major Clanger

The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel