November 23, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 27920 times)

February 26, 2010, 06:44:35 AM
Read 27920 times

the doc

we can't play any worse (can we) and on the plus side we should have a better defence, Saha loves playing  against London teams (for some reason) moyes will rightly do the "hairdryer" treatment, and my wifes a spuds fan, so COYB!

February 26, 2010, 07:00:00 AM
Reply #1

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------
Neville----------Heitinga-------------Yobo---------------Baines
Donovan--------Osman-------------Arteta----------Bilyaletdinov
---------------------------Pienaar---------------------------------------
----------------------------------Saha------------------------------------

BENCH;  Nash  Jagielka  Coleman  Rodwell  Gosling  Vaughan  Yakubu

SCORE; Tottenham Hotspur  3 - 1  Everton
---------------------Defoe------------------------Saha--
--------------------Crouch--------------------------------
------------------Pavlyuchenko------------------------
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 26, 2010, 10:38:47 AM
Reply #2

Ridge

1-1

Crouch
Billy

February 26, 2010, 01:16:20 PM
Reply #3

huck

2 to us. Keep Senderos off the pitch!
Le Berry

February 26, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
Reply #4

fast lane

It's an away game, therefore it's the Spurs v. Everton.

Even before the dreadful display in Lisbon, I was not too optimistic about this one.
We never play well after European travels, this time will be no different.
Now we have to wonder what effect the disastrous result will have for the team.
I'll take a draw.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 26, 2010, 02:32:20 PM
Reply #5

Sres

------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------
Neville----------Heitinga--------------Distin----------------Baines
Donovan---------Osman---------------Arteta------------Pienaar
---------------------------------Bily---------------------------------------
----------------------------------Saha------------------------------------

February 26, 2010, 02:37:48 PM
Reply #6

huck

It's an away game, therefore it's the Spurs v. Everton.

Even before the dreadful display in Lisbon, I was not too optimistic about this one.
We never play well after European travels, this time will be no different.
Now we have to wonder what effect the disastrous result will have for the team.
I'll take a draw.

Same. Just hoping for the positive.
Le Berry

February 26, 2010, 03:08:43 PM
Reply #7

blue for you

hope cahill will be fit after last night bily can't be on it, got a good goal against utd but did fuck all after
in the game and as for last night , we might as well had ten men.

February 26, 2010, 03:57:16 PM
Reply #8

Chazman

Difficult to make a prediction.It depends on which Everton turns up.At this moment in time I would gratefully take a draw if offered.
"I fuckin love this club"

February 26, 2010, 04:02:09 PM
Reply #9

gemine69

Howard, Neville, Baines, Heitinga, Yobo, Rodwell, Arteta, Donovan, Osman, Pienaar, Saha.  2-1 to us, Saha and Osman for us and Crouch for them.  Hopefully. :-\
Don't think, feel.  It is like a finger pointing away to the moon.  Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all the Heavenly Glory - Bruce Lee

February 26, 2010, 05:44:51 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Howard Coleman Heitinga Jags Baines Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar Vaughan Saha

Change things a bit, go 442, have some passion on in the form of Vaughan, have a right back who can actually attack rather than aimlessly ping the ball to an opponent and keep the other hoofers well away from the team and sell them in the summer!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 26, 2010, 06:03:15 PM
Reply #11

Always a Toffeeman

Howard Coleman Heitinga Jags Baines Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar Vaughan Saha

Change things a bit, go 442, have some passion on in the form of Vaughan, have a right back who can actually attack rather than aimlessly ping the ball to an opponent and keep the other hoofers well away from the team and sell them in the summer!

promise im not following you lol
i would love that team think that we could win it easily although i think we'd concede, moyes for some unknown reason rates victor over vaughan. and he wont play jags,
i think the team will be
howard
neville heitinga distin baines
rodwell osman
pienaar donovan arteta
saha
bench
nash jags yobo gosling bily yakubu anichebe 
 #formerly efc for life

February 26, 2010, 06:18:07 PM
Reply #12

JHB Toffee

This may help...from the Independant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hit-by-clubwide-virus-1911667.html

Tottenham's preparations for the Barclays Premier League clash against Everton have been disrupted by a virus at the club.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp held his pre-match media duties at White Hart Lane instead of the usual venue of the training ground.

He said: "We've closed the training ground. Everything is off limits. We're just going to train there and that's it."

February 26, 2010, 06:19:10 PM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-hit-by-clubwide-virus-1911667.html

Tottenham's preparations for the Barclays Premier League clash against Everton have been disrupted by a virus at the club.

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp held his pre-match media duties at White Hart Lane instead of the usual venue of the training ground.

He said: "We've closed the training ground. Everything is off limits. We're just going to train there and that's it."

If will probably go against us. We never take advantage of opposition misfortune. We couldn't beat a 10 man liverpool, so I doubt we'll beat a sick Spurs...
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

February 26, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
Reply #14

Always a Toffeeman

i can just see ssn on monday and now to finch farm where the whole everton team have been hit down by a virus
 #formerly efc for life