November 22, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton & Liverpool are both eyeing Dutch youngster Luc Castaignos  (Read 1955 times)

June 23, 2012, 05:03:05 PM
Read 1955 times

everton.chris

Story in various papers today
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4389784/Luc-Castaignos-a-target-for-Liverpool-and-Everton.html
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 05:06:02 PM by everton.chris »
People who know it all are especially annoying to those of us who don't

deCoubertin

June 23, 2012, 06:50:24 PM
Reply #1

fast lane

Kind of surprising, as Inter had said no to Feyenoord in a loan deal.
They were the club who sold him to the Milan club.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

June 23, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
Reply #2

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
If the player has any choice then he'll go to Liverpool.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 23, 2012, 07:37:18 PM
Reply #3

Bily No Pace

If the player has any choice then he'll go to Liverpool.

Yea on loan for a season..... Do one.
Bily No Pace has no signature

June 23, 2012, 08:11:36 PM
Reply #4

KingdingalingNL

Kind of surprising, as Inter had said no to Feyenoord in a loan deal.
They were the club who sold him to the Milan club.

But didn't this have to do with the financial package offered by Feyenoord?

June 23, 2012, 08:14:45 PM
Reply #5

fast lane

No idea, but could very well be true.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

June 23, 2012, 09:37:10 PM
Reply #6

Outworlder47

Inter are trying to make a huge profit off of someone they bought, and decided they don't want any more one year later. He only played 7 matches, all but one as a sub, plus the Italian Supercup, totaling not even three matches worth of time on the pitch.

Inter bought him for about 2.5M, and now seem to think he's worth 6M. And if they can't sell him, they only want to loan him out to another Italian side. Madness. Feyenoord, from what I understand, are basically offering Inter what they paid, but they'd rather loan him. Inter want the money.

I'd love him here, but not for anywhere close to that price. 3M would be my max price, though I'd prefer it to be an incentive-laden fee with little up front.

June 24, 2012, 01:26:23 AM
Reply #7

Major Clanger

i saw him play for Feyenoord a couple of times but he wasn't very convincing. Of course that doesn't mean much.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

June 24, 2012, 03:43:30 PM
Reply #8

christiffa25

On a plus point I think Liverpool will have bigger fish to go for which may just leave us with a good shout for him. He's definately has huge potential but as said the price would have to be right 4M fee dependent on appearances success ect with Perhaps little up front. However with milans finances I can see them wNting cash up front and as much as possible to the highest bidder!

June 24, 2012, 07:00:19 PM
Reply #9

AidyEFC9

According to Sky Italia were in talks with Inter over the player, not sure wether its regards to a perm deal or a loan, and West Ham have apparently agreed a £6m fee for him?!.

We must be in for a loan deal cos i cant see us spending £6m on him even if we did have it?!.

Good talent, very pacey and can play out wide aswell as upfront so would give us options and would be a good loan signing with a view to buy IMO, but for the right price!.