November 19, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 430384 times)

July 09, 2012, 02:18:45 AM
Reply #45

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I put on the list any bits of information that comes from any one of those sources. Anything that comes to true goes under 'correct calls', anything else you can make up your own mind on.

I genuinely think that they're akin to coldreading in psychics.

But in saying that, your thread is actually a lot better than Newsnow come to think of it.
It's basically a compressed version of whats going on and what the general public are thinking.

Regardless of how much nonsense i think most of them chat - ill be checking this regularly haha   :thumbsup:

July 09, 2012, 02:21:39 AM
Reply #46

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

I genuinely think that they're akin to coldreading in psychics.

But in saying that, your thread is actually a lot better than Newsnow come to think of it.
It's basically a compressed version of whats going on and what the general public are thinking.

Regardless of how much nonsense i think most of them chat - ill be checking this regularly haha   :thumbsup:

Well this thread might actually end up sorting the wheat from the chaff in that respect.  If people are making correct calls consistently as evidenced on this thread in the future it gives them more credence.  Those who are rarely right or seem to be late to the party will soon be shown.

July 09, 2012, 02:39:19 AM
Reply #47

Gash

Global Moderator
Well this thread might actually end up sorting the wheat from the chaff in that respect.  If people are making correct calls consistently as evidenced on this thread in the future it gives them more credence.  Those who are rarely right or seem to be late to the party will soon be shown.

Just don't try to predict what's for tea.  :whistle:

July 09, 2012, 02:50:28 AM
Reply #48

Shogun

Administrator
Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_

@Ryan_Devlin93 Just seen your thread on NSNO, I'll have this down as a correct call https://twitter.com/FourthOfficial_/status/210855796341350400 haha only joking, good work!

When I click that link...

Tranmere are looking at making a permanent move for Everton's @jwallace38
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 09, 2012, 03:18:13 AM
Reply #49

Bally

Administrator
So fourth official browses here eh wondered where they got all their news from

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
It's the roll I way

July 09, 2012, 03:38:37 AM
Reply #50

Bogstomper

Where does John Merro's reputation come from? I unfollowed him myself because he was snide and abusive, never seen him display any sort of inside knowledge other than a lucky call over Naismith (which most people guessed from May onwards).

July 09, 2012, 04:06:22 AM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No need to follow any of them. The rumour ends up on here anyway.

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 09, 2012, 04:37:55 AM
Reply #52

MmmBlueRamirez

No need to follow any of them. The rumour ends up on here anyway.

.......in the Linked player thread
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 09, 2012, 04:38:08 AM
Reply #53

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Where does John Merro's reputation come from? I unfollowed him myself because he was snide and abusive, never seen him display any sort of inside knowledge other than a lucky call over Naismith (which most people guessed from May onwards).

Just seen his name mentioned as being reliable.

As I've said, if he turns out to be full of shit he'll be removed from the list.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 09, 2012, 05:44:58 AM
Reply #54

GrantyBoy78

All ITKs are saying Pienaar will be announced this week. Time will tell.

July 09, 2012, 05:57:20 AM
Reply #55

ally2

Ahhh it's this WEEK, not weekend.  Credibility restored.

July 09, 2012, 07:40:24 AM
Reply #56

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Ahhh it's this WEEK, not weekend.  Credibility restored.

Not a single 'reliable' source put a day on it or even said it would be the weekend, the consensus was jsut that the deal was 'close'
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 09, 2012, 07:55:45 AM
Reply #57

Bogstomper

In my own brand of proper ITK like guesswork, I predict Pienaar will sign exactly 24 hours after the Austria jaunt is over.

July 09, 2012, 12:13:22 PM
Reply #58

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
A number of bookies have stopped taking bets on pienaar joining

July 09, 2012, 02:10:16 PM
Reply #59

Makis

A number of bookies have stopped taking bets on pienaar joining
This is as good an indication as a random Twitter post.