November 19, 2017, 07:27:20 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread (First Post Regularly Updated With New Info)  (Read 430351 times)

July 09, 2012, 03:34:57 PM
Reply #60

GrantyBoy78

Apparently Joao Silva has gone to Levski Sofia on a seasons loan

July 09, 2012, 03:49:16 PM
Reply #61

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
This is as good an indication as a random Twitter post.

Yeah, they also stopped taking bets on Moyes beign Spurs manager!
It normally means too many people are betting on it more than Bookies knowing anything.

July 09, 2012, 05:09:11 PM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I dont claim fuck all i stupidly posted something drunk.

You can't win on here tho had i stayed quiet and then claimed on the day baines signs for man u that i knew everyone would say whatever and when you do put on info that you hear off reliable people with no reason to lie to you you get a fucking dogs life.

Chill out man, as Ive said many times I know who the reliable ones are, but if people are just gonna post everything they hear or see on twitter and believe it to be true, Im gonna call you out as it pisses me off.

July 09, 2012, 05:19:19 PM
Reply #63

Ross

Chill out man, as Ive said many times I know who the reliable ones are, but if people are just gonna post everything they hear or see on twitter and believe it to be true, Im gonna call you out as it pisses me off.

The Ram, fighting evil where he sees it, seeker of truth, justice and the Everton way. Keeping this site safe so where all free to post here...I salute you
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 09, 2012, 09:10:26 PM
Reply #64

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 09, 2012, 09:54:39 PM
Reply #65

jongre123

lcab updates.

No contact for Baines before they left for Austria. It will take 20m + for an offer to be accepted. Depending on how much we spend, if Baines goes we're likely to see most of it back for use to spend on transfers. No one wants Baines to leave, not even Baines himself.

July 09, 2012, 10:01:15 PM
Reply #66

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
lcab updates.

No contact for Baines before they left for Austria. It will take 20m + for an offer to be accepted. Depending on how much we spend, if Baines goes we're likely to see most of it back for use to spend on transfers. No one wants Baines to leave, not even Baines himself.

:)

July 09, 2012, 10:17:23 PM
Reply #67

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Thats easily the best bit of news i've heard about Everton so far this summer.
Hope its 100% true

July 10, 2012, 12:19:59 AM
Reply #68

bigdunc

July 10, 2012, 01:59:33 AM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth official has changed their prof pic to Rodallega  and johnmerro1 has said it will be done later this week

Simply simply lovely

July 10, 2012, 02:03:57 AM
Reply #70

Amata

Fourth official has changed their prof pic to Rodallega  and johnmerro1 has said it will be done later this week

John Merro‏@johnmerro1
@FourthOfficial_ Any particular reason for your very recent profile picture change to Hugo Rodallega ? ‪#EFC‬PS, I think I already know...
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

July 10, 2012, 02:09:38 AM
Reply #71

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sky bet won't take bets on rodallega and pranjic signing

Johnmerro1 just told me rodallega.will be announced this week

Simply simply lovely

July 10, 2012, 02:13:14 AM
Reply #72

evertonjoe

Rumours Rodallega coming in to replace Big Vic who is going to pursue a table tennis career.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10151896695000582#

R.A.P Music

July 10, 2012, 04:22:58 AM
Reply #73

Bogstomper

So Baines doesn't want to go, we don't want to sell him and with a decent striker/midfielder, decent squad forward and average squad midfielder coming in, not to mention a fine cohort of youth on show in the Austria galleries, we don't need to sell to refresh the squad.

Why is this still being touted as a possibility?

July 10, 2012, 04:30:35 AM
Reply #74

Thornton_19

So Baines doesn't want to go, we don't want to sell him and with a decent striker/midfielder, decent squad forward and average squad midfielder coming in, not to mention a fine cohort of youth on show in the Austria galleries, we don't need to sell to refresh the squad.

Why is this still being touted as a possibility?

Its Everton the press hate us. Also the papers know we are poor and want to fill the columns so they put 1+1 together and get 8