November 24, 2017, 05:23:48 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Hull City  (Read 29564 times)

March 01, 2010, 05:29:56 AM
Read 29564 times

blueblood1988

The teams above us have FA commitments so i think there are only 4 prem games this weekend. A good win and we will close the gap to 4 points, which puts the pressure back on Villa. Hull will be no pushovers as they are fighting for their lives and have proved this season that they are capable of putting in a big performance. The game is live on tv 4pm sunday and what a better way of setting out our intentions to our europa league rivals by delivering the tigers a good beating. They will be tough in midfield and will try to stop our flow but if we set the standards of united and chelsea and not get drawn into a game of pub-hoof football i'm more than confident of claiming the 3 points. I'd like to see coleman play in this one as its about time, his energy will fresh things up. With Coleman and Donavon linking up on the right and Bainaar on the right it offers a mouth watering attacking opportunity, phil neville could be deployed in a deep defensive midfield position to soak up counter attacking threats by filling on for baines/coleman when they are up the other end. Mikky and Osman in the engine room spraying balls and suppoting king louis. Yak and billy on the bench ready to replace any tiring legs in ossie, mikky or landon. Encouraging signs from the yak of late.

4-1 to everton

Howard                                

Jagielka
Heitinga
Baines
Coleman   :woohoo:

Neville  :evil: role

Arteta
Osman
Pienaar (left)
Donavon (right)

Saha

Substitutes: Nash, Distin, Rodwell, Gosling, Bilyaletdinov, Vaughan, Yakubu     :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:53:40 AM by blueblood1988 »

March 01, 2010, 05:32:16 AM
Reply #1

Fellaini25

I want to see Yak start again tbh, he isn't a player who makes a big impact coming off the bench. Apart from that I would like to see the same team you have said.

March 01, 2010, 05:36:03 AM
Reply #2

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

I would like to see Yak start again let him build his confidence up
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

March 01, 2010, 05:48:41 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
-----------------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------
Neville------------Heitinga--------------------Yobo--------------------Baines
Donovan----------Osman-------------------Arteta--------------------Pienaar
--------------------------------------------Bilyaletdinov--------------------------
--------------------------------------Saha-------------------------------------------

Bench; Nash  Coleman  Jagielka  Rodwell  Gosling  Vaughan  Yakubu

Score;   Everton  4 - 1  Hull City
---------------Saha(2)--------Altidore
---------------Pienaar------------------
--------------Bilyaletdinov-----------
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 05:59:12 AM by Vermillion »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 01, 2010, 05:54:50 AM
Reply #4

cantoffee

We need to bounce back, I want a beatdown. Don't even care who plays but they have to win convincingly so we can regain some confidence.

Amazing that we'd be short on confidence two weeks after beating both Man U and Chelsea, funny game isn't it?

March 01, 2010, 05:57:41 AM
Reply #5

Fellaini25

-----------------------------------------Howard--------------------------------------
Neville------------Heitinga--------------------Yobo--------------------Baines
Donovan----------Osman-------------------Arteta--------------------Pienaar
--------------------------------------------Bilyaletdinov--------------------------
--------------------------------------Saha-------------------------------------------

Bench; Nash  Coleman  Distin  Rodwell  Gosling  Vaughan  Yakubu

Score;   Everton  4 - 1  Hull City
---------------Saha(2)--------Altidore
---------------Pienaar------------------
--------------Bilyaletdinov-----------

Actually I forgot about Yobo, I would play him over Distin and Jagielka. I think we have plenty of time to let Jagielka settle back in.

March 01, 2010, 06:23:46 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Is JAgs injured again? Not on anyone's bench.

Against Hull, if Saha is fit, we have to go 442. Have to.

Howard

Coleman Heitinga Distin Baines

Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar

Saha Yakubu

Subs Nash, Jags, Neville, Vaughan, Bilya, Gosling, Rodwell
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

March 01, 2010, 06:25:32 AM
Reply #7

Fellaini25

Is JAgs injured again? Not on anyone's bench.

Against Hull, if Saha is fit, we have to go 442. Have to.

Howard

Coleman Heitinga Distin Baines

Donovan Arteta Osman Pienaar

Saha Yakubu

Subs Nash, Jags, Neville, Vaughan, Bilya, Gosling, Rodwell

Would LOVE to see Yak, Saha and Coleman all start but we all know Neville won't be dropped.

March 01, 2010, 02:29:31 PM
Reply #8

Derek

We need revenge for the game at their place too!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 01, 2010, 02:34:25 PM
Reply #9

Sres

Play Jags until he's tired, not bring him on when things are pearshaped.

He proved yesterday that he's got it in him to do 45 mins at best, so lets see if he can get to 60mins.

March 01, 2010, 02:50:01 PM
Reply #10

sharpattack

Coleman will be lucky to make the bench. After his performance yesterday there will be no place for Donovan. Yak will be on the bench
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 01, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
Reply #11

charlatan

Shite as Hull are, we go out with the same lacksadaisy attitude as in Lisbon and the 1st half at spurs, we'll be lucky to get anything.  Hull will be right up for a fight, we need to make sure that we are.

March 01, 2010, 05:44:00 PM
Reply #12

Jamokachi

No need to play a holding defensive midfielder at home to Hull. Same team that beat Utd please. With maybe Coleman at right back if Moyes thinks he's up to it.

March 01, 2010, 06:10:57 PM
Reply #13

MattyEFC

Howard

Coleman
Jags
Heitinga
Baines

Donovan
Osman
Arteta
Pienaar

Saha
Yak

3-0 Yak (2) and Saha
COYB!

March 01, 2010, 06:34:52 PM
Reply #14

MmmBlueRamirez

I want to see 4-3-3

Neville....Jags....Heitinga.. .Baines

..........donovan...Arteta... pienaar

.........Saha......Yak....... anichebe

Jags and johnny at CB will provide enough pasce and power to negate the need to field a defensive midfielder. Baring that in mind I have selected an all attacking midfield (with arteta sitting deeper to pull the strings). Finally with 3 big strong fuckers upfront hull will crumble.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama