October 21, 2019, 10:28:40 PM

Author Topic: Footballing pet hates  (Read 12375 times)

October 09, 2012, 03:34:13 AM
Reply #105

ally2

That slo-mo thing the TV shows when a players lips are sort-of blubbering in and out.  Plus when the camera just focusses 100% on the football when a keeper is taking a goal kick - now you see it, now you don't - wasn't that cool?  NO.  Not at all. Twats.

October 09, 2012, 07:05:21 AM
Reply #106

Evertonexile

A cattle prod would be handy

Before I referee I'm always sure to tell my linesmen- if they give you trouble, beat 'em with the flag.
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

October 10, 2012, 01:52:43 AM
Reply #107

cantoffee

The hard-on every commentator ever has for Paul Scholes.

Every other pass in a United game is met with "only Paul Scholes could make that pass" or "that was a Scholes-esque pass from x/y/x".

When he gives the ball away in a bad area (which happens fairly often) nothing is ever said.

He's a decent player, who use to be a fantastic player. Get over him.

October 10, 2012, 02:47:57 AM
Reply #108

Mayor Farnum

Harry Redknapp's dogs.
Something clever written by someone else.

October 10, 2012, 03:36:48 AM
Reply #109

nomorechang

RIP
I can't stand Sepp Blatter or Platini, considering these 2 dodgy bastards are the most powerful men in the game they are both so phoney and corrupt its amazing they are allowed to get away with it ... Makes me think that they are just the public faces of a massively corrupt system
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

October 28, 2012, 01:41:37 AM
Reply #110

Shogun

Administrator
When pundits use the term London derby to big a match up between two London clubs.

Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham
Fulham
West Ham
QPR

They were going on about fierce local rivalry between Tottenham and Chelsea the other week, they don't say that for West Ham v Fulham do they?

October 29, 2012, 12:07:17 AM
Reply #111

Optimistic Blue

They were going on about fierce local rivalry between Tottenham and Chelsea the other week, they don't say that for West Ham v Fulham do they?

Careful now shogie, that kind of thinking can get you into all sorts of tangles, as i found out. Apparently Spurs and Chelsea consider each other their main bitter rivals, whilst Spurs do certainly consider Arsenal rivals they hold a more bitter Rivalry with Chelsea, Chelsea also hate them alot something about Jimmy Greaves of the 67 Fa Cup final. More so than Fulham who hate QPR who are also hated by Brentford. Now West Ham also hate Spurs, Millwall hate West Ham, Whilst Palace and Charlton hate Millwall, then youve got Leyton Orient who hate West Ham but also hate Southend, who hate Colchester who hate Ipswitch who hate Norwich who hate AAAAGH
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

October 29, 2012, 02:02:00 AM
Reply #112

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Careful now shogie, that kind of thinking can get you into all sorts of tangles, as i found out. Apparently Spurs and Chelsea consider each other their main bitter rivals, whilst Spurs do certainly consider Arsenal rivals they hold a more bitter Rivalry with Chelsea, Chelsea also hate them alot something about Jimmy Greaves of the 67 Fa Cup final. More so than Fulham who hate QPR who are also hated by Brentford. Now West Ham also hate Spurs, Millwall hate West Ham, Whilst Palace and Charlton hate Millwall, then youve got Leyton Orient who hate West Ham but also hate Southend, who hate Colchester who hate Ipswitch who hate Norwich who hate AAAAGH

London, The City of Hate 2012.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

October 29, 2012, 03:27:05 AM
Reply #113

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Shithouse challenges like we saw today.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 29, 2012, 12:14:46 PM
Reply #114

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber