November 22, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

Author Topic: Matthew Kennedy  (Read 2014 times)

August 29, 2012, 03:44:12 PM
Read 2014 times

Waltzer

Sorry if already posted, but I couldnt see it anywhere? Nothing to get the pulses racing but....

Kilmarnock manager Kenny Shiels has confirmed talks are taking place with Everton regarding a deal for teenage forward Matthew Kennedy.

Everton have reportedly made a £250,000 bid for Kennedy, who has impressed during the opening games of the SPL season.

Shiels says the 17-year-old's head has been 'pickled' by the prospect of moving to Goodison Park, but has suggested Kennedy would be better off staying at Kilmarnock.

"The boy's head has been pickled with talk of Everton," said Shiels in the Daily Record.

"There are negotiations taking place at the top end of each club.

"I have spoken to Matty's father and told him what I think is the best thing for his son's career. A young lad's career is the most important thing here, not finances."

deCoubertin

August 29, 2012, 04:53:55 PM
Reply #1

andrei

Never heard of him.

August 29, 2012, 04:58:36 PM
Reply #2

Twainy

On youtube I found a goal he scored in July against Bristol. Decent finish but he had about 3 weeks to finish with no defenders close enough to have shot him, never mind tackle him.
He may well be decent but would be likely to spend the next 2 years in the rezzies at best I would think.
I could no more change my team than I could chop my balls off.

August 29, 2012, 05:41:37 PM
Reply #3

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

With Mathew Kennedy on board Europe best watch out!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

August 29, 2012, 05:46:34 PM
Reply #4

Ong-Timus Prime

I hear Milan might reconsider their offer to Niang now, possibly with the intent on gazumping our bid on Matthew Kennedy.

;)
if you know yer history...

August 29, 2012, 05:50:59 PM
Reply #5

GrantyBoy78

The Scottish Niang

August 29, 2012, 05:54:50 PM
Reply #6

MmmBlueRamirez

Its been over a year since the ressies bought a striker and stubbsy's got cash burning a hole in his pocket that needs spending....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 29, 2012, 05:57:48 PM
Reply #7

sharpattack

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

August 29, 2012, 05:59:34 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pickled?

Sent from my girlie purple phone coz it's a hand me down from my other half as she took my upgrade.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 29, 2012, 06:00:27 PM
Reply #9

MmmBlueRamirez

The Scottish Niang

McBaye Niang

or

M'Baye McNiang
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 29, 2012, 06:16:55 PM
Reply #10

king sharpy

never heard of him  , another reserve then if we sign him ???

August 29, 2012, 06:18:47 PM
Reply #11

steve81

seems as if everton are linked with every scottish teenager around come on moyes we need first team players

August 29, 2012, 06:28:58 PM
Reply #12

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Its been over a year since the ressies bought a striker and stubbsy's got cash burning a hole in his pocket that needs spending....

He needs to do somet after last weeks drubbing

Simply simply lovely