October 21, 2019, 09:45:37 PM

Author Topic: World Cup qualifiers  (Read 11931 times)

September 12, 2012, 02:18:18 AM
Reply #45

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Cleverly having a mare

Fellaini and mirrallas on bench
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2012, 02:24:59 AM
Reply #46

dangermouse

Must admit.. Hodgson has them play much better attacking football..

We at least look like were trying to get forward at every opportunity...

I still wouldn't be that interested if it were not for Baines n Jags though
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

September 12, 2012, 02:40:23 AM
Reply #47

Shogun

Administrator
Cleverley and Johnson having stinkers.

September 12, 2012, 02:40:55 AM
Reply #48

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2012, 02:41:14 AM
Reply #49

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Proper hate this "Gerrard dosent pass to Baines cos he plays for Everton" shite people on here come out with
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 12, 2012, 02:44:18 AM
Reply #50

Outworlder47

Yevhen Konoplyanka looks a half-decent player. Would love to see him in a better league than the Ukraine.

September 12, 2012, 02:44:47 AM
Reply #51

Gash

Global Moderator
Proper hate this "Gerrard dosent pass to Baines cos he plays for Everton" shite people on here come out with

This.

In other news, Kenny Miller equalises for Scotland, never doubted him.  :whistle:

September 12, 2012, 02:45:05 AM
Reply #52

dangermouse

Didn't say its because he plays fir everton... He obviously thinks he's just a cunt......

But seriously in the past he did seem to blatantly ignore him sometimes... Prob for more footballing reasons than he plays for us

September 12, 2012, 02:46:44 AM
Reply #53

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

We are so used to all attacks having baines involved when he doesn't get the ball for England it turns into a conspiracy
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2012, 02:47:31 AM
Reply #54

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't say its because he plays fir everton... He obviously thinks he's just a cunt......

But seriously in the past he did seem to blatantly ignore him sometimes... Prob for more footballing reasons than he plays for us

Thats the undertone I get from the Gerrard dosent pass to Baines comments, Why dosent anyone say "Why dosent Lampard pass to him" why always Gerrard?, can be a pathetic bunch at times our fans.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 12, 2012, 02:54:21 AM
Reply #55

dangermouse

Thats the undertone I get from the Gerrard dosent pass to Baines comments, Why dosent anyone say "Why dosent Lampard pass to him" why always Gerrard?, can be a pathetic bunch at times our fans.

Because "last season" Gerrard played on the left side of cm... He always seemed to change direction of play or pass through the middle...

I don't watch Liverpool so don't know if that was just has style of play....

I like to think Baines has been fingerfucking his Mrs

September 12, 2012, 02:59:34 AM
Reply #56

Haile GAZrselassie

And milner

Disagree entirely and im nothing like a full time fan of Milner. He's got forward brilliantly and caused them no end of trouble. They've even put 2 men on him at times as the half has gone on.

Defoe showing his class in front of goal once again regardless of whether you think it should of stood or not.

Cleverley has been guilty of wasting chances but his overall play has been decent.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

September 12, 2012, 03:03:49 AM
Reply #57

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Disagree entirely and im nothing like a full time fan of Milner. He's got forward brilliantly and caused them no end of trouble. They've even put 2 men on him at times as the half has gone on.

Defoe showing his class in front of goal once again regardless of whether you think it should of stood or not.

Cleverley has been guilty of wasting chances but his overall play has been decent.

Milner is a decent away midfielder but when you need to get at teams he isn't good enough. Slow, poor touch and generally gets in the way.
Defoe needs someone along side him to work off.. It was a very good strike tho.

Cleverly looks lost

To end my moan i hate how when the second half starts the ground is empty
Simply simply lovely

September 12, 2012, 03:04:02 AM
Reply #58

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
If Tom Cleverley didn't play for Man United he'd be nowhere near the England team...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

September 12, 2012, 03:16:24 AM
Reply #59

Haile GAZrselassie

Baines just bailed Jags out the shit there massively.

Wonderful tracking of the man that.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!