November 18, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

Author Topic: Leeds United v Everton (League Cup)  (Read 33165 times)

September 24, 2012, 03:01:45 AM
Reply #15

Thornton_19

Probably be similar- same side that played Leyton Orient. Maybe Oviedo on the wing.

September 24, 2012, 03:04:38 AM
Reply #16

Big Doug

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Neville     Osman

Gueye     Naismith      Oviedo

Anichebe

September 24, 2012, 03:18:09 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
I forgot about Gueye
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2012, 03:31:04 AM
Reply #18

Thornton_19

September 24, 2012, 05:09:24 PM
Reply #19

Derek

A win then, lads, eh?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

September 24, 2012, 07:07:07 PM
Reply #20

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Missing this, going to a comedy night in Ormskirk

Everynights comedy night in Ormskirk to be fair

September 24, 2012, 07:14:27 PM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'd think that it will be a fairly strong side. In fact I'd have thought that there's only be 3-4 changes at the most.

If Hibbo, Gibbo and Jelavibbo are only weeks away then players who are currently playing will be able to be rested/rotated/dropped when they're back.

Their crowd (and team) will be up for it and they've got a reasonable record in big games in the cup in recent seasons.

I don't think our record in cups against lower league sides has (despite some pastings in recent years) yet to reach a certain level for us to have any thoughts taking this lightly or "expecting" a big score.

I also think that they'll be right in our faces. So far only West Brom have looked to make it a tight game and we struggled to create anything there.

I'll be quite happy with scraping through 1-0 if that's how the game goes.

September 24, 2012, 07:30:02 PM
Reply #22

Outworlder47

I'd think that it will be a fairly strong side. In fact I'd have thought that there's only be 3-4 changes at the most.

If Hibbo, Gibbo and Jelavibbo are only weeks away then players who are currently playing will be able to be rested/rotated/dropped when they're back.

Their crowd (and team) will be up for it and they've got a reasonable record in big games in the cup in recent seasons.

I don't think our record in cups against lower league sides has (despite some pastings in recent years) yet to reach a certain level for us to have any thoughts taking this lightly or "expecting" a big score.

I also think that they'll be right in our faces. So far only West Brom have looked to make it a tight game and we struggled to create anything there.

I'll be quite happy with scraping through 1-0 if that's how the game goes.

Pretty much this. Coleman on the right, and possibly Gueye or Oviedo on the left. Naismith in support of Anichebe, as Vic's running well and a goal here would be massive for him. Get 2 or 3 up and bring in Oviedo/Gueye for Baines, perhaps the likes of Junior for Fellaini, and give Vellios a runout.

September 24, 2012, 08:25:33 PM
Reply #23

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Missing this, going to a comedy night in Ormskirk

Everynights comedy night in Ormskirk to be fair

Off topic alert but take it you are going The Mustard Club?

September 24, 2012, 09:51:54 PM
Reply #24

The Analog Kid

Dare I say it but, why doesn't he go 4-4-2 against these and just go for it. Play Vic and Velios up front? Those two will tear Leeds a new arseole.

September 24, 2012, 10:16:43 PM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Because 4-2-3-1 is more attacking.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2012, 10:58:20 PM
Reply #26

Toddacelli

Is this a remix of :-

Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre ft. Eminem, Hittman

You're on my level kid - that's the first thing I thought of when I read that too.

These days everybody wants to talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips - just a bunch of gibberish - the motherfuckers act like they forgot about Gueye!

New chant for when we want Gueye to come on!

:woohoo: :hail: lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 24, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
Reply #27

hannu

am not botherd on the score aslong as we win a Ross McCormack dosent score past us

September 25, 2012, 12:05:13 AM
Reply #28

Derek

As far as I can recall, Moyes usually just switches on or two players for these kind of games. No big changes. A competition we could and should win sometime!

:)
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

September 25, 2012, 12:07:50 AM
Reply #29

New Free Transfer Signing

From Leeds OS

Skipper Lee Peltier heads up a list of walking wounded as Neil Warnock prepares to juggle his pack for Tuesday's Capital One Cup third round tie against Everton at Elland Road (7.45pm).

A number of the side suffered knocks during Saturday's 2-1 win against Nottingham Forest and the boss says he could be forced into making a number of changes.

"I think Pelts will miss out," said the boss. "There's a few niggles and there might be three or four miss out. I don't want to risk anybody if I don't have to.

"There were a couple who I was going to leave out who I might have to play now. We'll have a look, we're a bit like the walking wounded really."

Rodolph Austin is a player who has been ever present this season and, having travelled to the USA and Jamiaca before returning to England ahead of the Cardiff game 10 days ago, the international could have been a candidate to miss the cup tie.

"I'll speak to Rudy," said the boss. "At the moment I think he can play every game. He doesn't know any different.

"I speak to my staff and we discuss the team we're likely to play. I pick their brains then decide myself and talk to them. I have a team in mind now, which I thought about Sunday, and will see if I can put it into practice.

"We have a thin squad and I might have to give one or two players an hour that I didn't particularly want to because we have three more tough games coming up against Bristol City, Bolton, and Barnsley in the space of 10 days.

Sounds like he is putting out as weak a team as possible really. Still have to deal with the horrible twat Diouf no doubt. Really hope he rests Becchio, he looks a real player.