December 13, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 32118 times)

September 29, 2012, 09:48:24 PM
Reply #165

Shogun

Administrator
Coleman and Mirallas have been brilliant! finally a right side capable of competing with our left.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2012, 09:48:39 PM
Reply #166

Everton Mint

Excellent response to a slow start...

Two real quality finishes from Jelavic made all the difference though - who else could have score those ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:50:12 PM by Everton Mint »

September 29, 2012, 09:48:40 PM
Reply #167

.Matty

Some unbelievable passages of play in that half.

September 29, 2012, 09:49:10 PM
Reply #168

sharpattack

Coleman is going to make an excellent right back. I was worried turning him into a winger was going to ruin him.
It's as a winger he's thriving. He's a suspect RB
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

September 29, 2012, 09:49:47 PM
Reply #169

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Been calling for Coleman to be our right back for a while now, that lad has scary potential.

September 29, 2012, 09:50:47 PM
Reply #170

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Fantastic performance after going behind.  I think that it speaks volumes about the quality of the side now, because in the past after going behind in a game like this we'd have had loads of possession but struggled to create anything and could maybe scrape a late draw.  With this side now we're playing great football and creating the chances, not to mention scoring them.

Coleman has been brilliant so far, however we always knew that he had the attacking element to his game.  If he can prove that he's a capable defender too then the RB spot will be his.

September 29, 2012, 09:51:12 PM
Reply #171

evertonjoe

We are fucking boss.

R.A.P Music

September 29, 2012, 09:51:23 PM
Reply #172

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's as a winger he's thriving. He's a suspect RB

Coleman is much better running onto the ball, he is a RB for me. I don't think he's as defensively suspect as people make out.

September 29, 2012, 09:52:04 PM
Reply #173

Goughie

Jesus, some of that football towards the second half was top drawer. More of the same please. Its been an absolute pleasure to watch! Lets drive home a good win, with a couple more goals.
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

September 29, 2012, 09:52:30 PM
Reply #174

Ross

This really could be a good year, great threat down both sides and someone in the middle who can put chances away.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 29, 2012, 09:53:28 PM
Reply #175

Always a Toffeeman

coleman and mirallas amazing, once jelavic relieved himself of tom daleys duties and kept to his feet played a lot better
 #formerly efc for life

September 29, 2012, 09:54:32 PM
Reply #176

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman is much better running onto the ball, he is a RB for me. I don't think he's as defensively suspect as people make out.

Exactly, but its just cliche to say a full back who likes getting forward is a bad defender, same thing gets said about Baines and he's actually a good defender

September 29, 2012, 09:54:44 PM
Reply #177

Shogun

Administrator
Credit where it's due, Neville has been very good as well.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2012, 09:56:58 PM
Reply #178

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Exactly, but its just cliche to say a full back who likes getting forward is a bad defender, same thing gets said about Baines and he's actually a good defender

It really isn't a cliche in this case.  He gets beaten too easily and is extremely naive when making challenges often costing us free kicks in bad areas.  He's learning all the time and will hopefully improve the defensive side, but let's not get carried away.

Games like this are made for him at the moment, the challenge for him will be when he's under defensive pressure for extended periods of a game.

September 29, 2012, 09:57:51 PM
Reply #179

dutchblue54

Is anyone using a site like Liveonlinefooty or flashsportstreams ?
Both are not working anymore i guess, i have firstrow on, but these browser streams are less stable, many pop ups etc.

Read somewhere LOF have changed but keep their new site quiet ?