December 11, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 32082 times)

September 28, 2012, 01:37:09 AM
Read 32082 times

Ross

I would stick with Vic and see how he gets on, no reason to rush Jelavic straight back.  Anyone of Heitinga, Jags, Distin doesn't really matter right now as none of them are in form.  Because we have Neville in midfield I chose Heitinga to play the ball from the back.  Expect us to win 2-1.
I reckon your right about Anichebe, last week Moyes was talking about how he's needs to build up his confidence. Dropping him now after three decent games as well as scoring a few would send the wrong signals out I think. Plus the fact that Jelavic is ahead of schedule and there's no point in risking him further, so I fancy Anichebe to start.

I also think Distin will be back in place of Heitinga, Lambert will be to much of a  handful for him in the air regardless of his poor form or not.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 29, 2012, 09:13:54 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Heitinga is a race horse. HAHA

Looked more like a donkey there
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 29, 2012, 09:22:45 PM
Reply #2

Ross

Heitinga caught out again at the back post.....

September 29, 2012, 09:25:08 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Brilliant

September 29, 2012, 09:32:30 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Brilliant...again

September 29, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Where playing some nice stuff

September 29, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
Reply #6

Ross

And again, just Brillant

September 29, 2012, 09:48:17 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Great game, fuckin hell were like Necastle under Keegan

September 29, 2012, 09:52:30 PM
Reply #8

Ross

This really could be a good year, great threat down both sides and someone in the middle who can put chances away.