October 22, 2019, 03:22:17 AM

Author Topic: Denis News  (Read 13730 times)

November 12, 2012, 02:02:26 AM
Reply #30

Toddacelli

Denis Stracqualursi bagged a brace to lead San Lorenzo to a 4-0 win over 10-man All Boys.

Stracqualursi opened the scoring from the spot after 22 minutes but the hosts had to wait until the 63rd minute for Walter Kannemann to add the second. Patricio Toranzo was sent off a minute later and San Lorenzo took advantage with further goals from Stracqualursi and Luis Aguiar.

Go on Denis you big handsome bastard! Grab a hatful this season and come back to us for next!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 12, 2012, 02:04:33 AM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Denis got a double in a 4-0 San Lorenzo romp!All Boys were the team put to the sword. Big Doug I have just provided you with an assist!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 12, 2012, 02:50:22 AM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Get in denis lad

Sent via carrier pigeon
Simply simply lovely

November 13, 2012, 03:58:20 AM
Reply #33

Big Doug

Denis got a double in a 4-0 San Lorenzo romp!All Boys were the team put to the sword. Big Doug I have just provided you with an assist!

ohh yes Babey now you talkin

November 19, 2012, 09:38:38 PM
Reply #34

Toddacelli

ohh yes Babey now you talkin

The Stracq has now hit a total of 6 goals this season as Viggo Mortensen's favourite team move away from the drop-zone.

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/117203/san-lorenzo-win-to-keep-on-celebrating

November 26, 2012, 03:10:49 PM
Reply #35

Toddacelli

From the BBC website by Tim Vickers...

"From last week's postbag:
I am an Everton supporter and I would like to ask you a couple of questions about our ex striker, Denis Stracqualursi. I've noticed that he is scoring regularly for his new team San Lorenzo. Have you noticed an improvement in his game since his return from Everton? Also, could he get a call up for the Argentina senior team? For the record, I quite liked him as he played some good matches in the second half of last season and wouldn't have minded us signing him as a back-up striker. Tom Fox

I'm not sure that he's come on that much - he was a regular scorer in Argentina before the move to Everton. In terms of the national team, I think it's unlikely - though Argentina don't have the strength in depth with the target-man striker that they have with quick, stocky attackers, and they have been looking around for back-up to Gonzalo Higuain. Franco Di Santo didn't have a good debut against Saudi Arabia last month, though Hernan Barcos has looked proficient in his limited opportunities. And he's not exactly a target man, but Nacho Scocco put himself on the map with both goals against Brazil in midweek. But Argentina often play matches using only home-based players, so perhaps Straca's chance will come."

November 26, 2012, 05:32:06 PM
Reply #36

BrotherEstapol

I'd buy an Argentina shirt with Straq on the back. ;)

Sent from the Nightclub in Royston Drenthe's Basement.

November 27, 2012, 07:16:47 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
is this the same Argentina with a attacking force of Higuain, Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Tevez and Lavezzi? lol

good thread Todd, Always good to know how the Stracq is doing.

November 27, 2012, 10:34:11 PM
Reply #38

Toddacelli

November 27, 2012, 10:42:01 PM
Reply #39

Toddacelli

I'm gonna say it.

I'm gonna come right out and say it - "Denis Stracqualursi is the Argentine Grant Holt!"

There.

I did it. What you gonna do?

Entrevista Stracqualursi San Lorenzo - Torneo Inicial 2012 - Fecha 16

November 28, 2012, 03:14:20 AM
Reply #40

BrotherEstapol

I'm gonna say it.

I'm gonna come right out and say it - "Denis Stracqualursi is the Argentine Grant Holt!"

There.

I did it. What you gonna do?

Entrevista Stracqualursi San Lorenzo - Torneo Inicial 2012 - Fecha 16
fuck me! Look at that crowd!

November 28, 2012, 01:25:28 PM
Reply #41

Toddacelli

fuck me! Look at that crowd!

Yeah they love it over there don't they!

December 14, 2012, 04:19:58 PM
Reply #42

Toddacelli

Not sure what this latest article is about.

Answers on a postcard please!

"Last week I spoke with John (Pizzi) and told me that he would have little chance.'m Thinking, Santiago Hirsig is my agent and see what possibilities there. Would love to stay." So said Julio Furch, the striker who arrived from Olympus when Ricardo Caruso Lombardi was the coach, but that has not had chances Pizzi.

"I'm in La Pampa, on vacation. Again, I'd love to stay. But I want to play," said the attacker. As a conclusion of their stay in the cyclone, considered: "I had many chances. With River was the only game I played for head and I was fine. If I go, I will go so sad. Lately I had to play in Reserve I made a goal. Denis (Stracqualursi) put it followed. I had to wait an opportunity that did not come. "

"Stracqualursi Pizzi doing very well and told me to play with only nine. I see you have a spare Denis, except there come a boost," he added.

Finally, praised the fans: "It was very important people, accompanied in any court. I'd love to stay and prove to the fans and the coach I can play."

December 14, 2012, 11:53:05 PM
Reply #43

Haile GAZrselassie

Will be a postman this time next year.

He's fuckin baba!
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

January 13, 2013, 07:41:34 AM
Reply #44

Toddacelli

Will be a postman this time next year.

He's fuckin baba!

Wind your neck in Gaz! He's a leg end (space intentional)!