November 20, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs Bolton Wanderers  (Read 27441 times)

March 14, 2010, 07:32:42 AM
Read 27441 times

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Kick on from today's dissapointment and onto what should be a tough match against a side in a relegation battle and seemingly hitting a patch of form, won't want to under-estimate them.

--------------------------------------Howard------------------------------------------
Neville--------------Jagielka-----------------Distin-------------------Baines
-------------------------------------Heitinga-----------------------------------------
-------Anichebe---------------Arteta--------------------Pienaar----------------
-------------------------------------Cahill------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Yakubu---------------------------------------

Bench;  Nash  Hibbert  Yobo  Rodwell  Gosling  Bilyaletdinov  Saha

SCORE;  Everton    3  -  1    Bolton Wanderers
----------------Yakubu--------------------Davies----------
----------------Cahill------------------------------------------
----------------Saha-------------------------------------------
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 14, 2010, 02:55:43 PM
Reply #1

Derek

This will be a much more difficult game than it would've been a little while ago.

They're scoring goals now and playing well.

Confident we can beat them, but it'll be another hard one, probably.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 14, 2010, 03:01:44 PM
Reply #2

cad

I sense a draw. Bolton are looking a different side.

We're just treading water now. Give more of the kids a run out.

I would never give up though :)
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

March 14, 2010, 03:45:46 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Should be easier to beat now they play more openly than they did before.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 14, 2010, 03:58:26 PM
Reply #4

fast lane

Agree that it'll be tougher than a lot of people think.
If we can find the form of the first twenty minutes at the Brummies, we should win this one.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 14, 2010, 04:31:59 PM
Reply #5

chang

We're just treading water now

No we are not!

Last 9 prem games, W6 L2 D1 - Moyes would be aiming to at least repeat this in our last nine games. Including the scalps of Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea!

Would should back ourselves to beat Bolton at home what ever their form.

He will play the inexperienced players as subs,or if forced to with injuuries. This is professional football and if you are good enough you will play.

March 14, 2010, 04:40:52 PM
Reply #6

Abraders

I don't think Cahill deserves to start.

Howard
Neville Jagielka Yobo Baines
Heitinga
Anichebe Rodwell Arteta Pienaar
Yakubu

March 14, 2010, 04:48:20 PM
Reply #7

Trowel

The key to winning this game will be chosing the right man to keep Davies quiet (Distin for me), and Baines stopping Lee down their right. I'd got with Vermillion's line-up and play Cahill over Rodwell as their centre backs are weak in the air. 2-0 to us.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 14, 2010, 04:52:27 PM
Reply #8

dunkster

are bolton still a physical team? if so, then i expect a tough game as our lightweight midfield don't seem to cope well with the rough and tumble tactics.
funny how we seem to be a little like arsenal now, as in if we are given space and time on the ball we can play some very decent football, but when teams become physical we aren't anything like the team we should be.

against hull, it was highlighted what happens when you allow arteta and pienaar time and space on the ball. but yesterday, it was as if MacLeish told his guys to get right at us the moment arteta and pienaar got the ball. also they thought nothing of doing petty fouls over and over again to stop us playing.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 14, 2010, 05:11:23 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I would play

Howard

Coleman Heitinga Jags Baines

Anichebe Arteta Rodwell Pienaar

Bilya

Yak
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 14, 2010, 06:45:24 PM
Reply #10

Derek

are bolton still a physical team? if so, then i expect a tough game as our lightweight midfield don't seem to cope well with the rough and tumble tactics.
funny how we seem to be a little like arsenal now, as in if we are given space and time on the ball we can play some very decent football, but when teams become physical we aren't anything like the team we should be.

against hull, it was highlighted what happens when you allow arteta and pienaar time and space on the ball. but yesterday, it was as if MacLeish told his guys to get right at us the moment arteta and pienaar got the ball. also they thought nothing of doing petty fouls over and over again to stop us playing.

Not to mention the endless handballing. They were at it all the bloody time.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

March 14, 2010, 09:04:20 PM
Reply #11

.Rimbo.

It's at home, so we'll turn back the clocks to an Ajax '70 performance.

Howard

Neville Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Rodwell Arteta
Gosling...................... ..............Pienaar
Bilyaletdinov

Saha*
*if not fit, Yakubu

14-0 Everton. In fact, 14-1, we're scared of clean sheets.

March 15, 2010, 06:15:19 AM
Reply #12

Ridge

March 15, 2010, 06:20:08 AM
Reply #13

Sprooly

its bolton and i think we will need Heitinga in midfield for this (if only we had felli :( )
------------------------Howard-----------------
Neville--------Jagielka-----Distin----Baines
------------------Heitinga----Arteta---------------
Victor----------------------------------------Pienaar
------------------------------Cahill--------------------
------------------------------Yakubu-----------------

worst thing we could do is start Saha imo

yakubu has 2 in 3 and could of had about 4 againest hull, if we drop him then his head would drop and such
so id bring saha off the bench later in the game,

My heart says 4-0 with goals from yakubu 2, Pienaar and Victor but my head says 2-0 Yakubu and Victor

its a shame i wont be able to watch this (even though its a saturday and i havent missed a saturday game in about 1 and a half years) because its my sisters 21st :( i also miss the A-League Grand final too :(

oh well COYB!

March 15, 2010, 04:43:38 PM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
2 1 to us. Yak and cahill. Cahill for them.

Simply simply lovely