October 22, 2019, 10:13:13 AM

Author Topic: Robin van Persie  (Read 2032 times)

March 22, 2010, 06:54:38 PM
Read 2032 times

fast lane

Is raring to go again.

Is fit again, seen pics of him training, especially shooting at goal.
Will be going back to England shortly to start training with Arsenal.
First on his own with the fitness coach, and later with the group.

Is looking forward to playing some part of the remaining matches in the Premiership.
And to the World Cup of course.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 22, 2010, 07:09:04 PM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

Top player. I'm a massive fan of him.

Surely if he'd not got injured Arsenal would be winning this title race?
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

March 22, 2010, 07:19:13 PM
Reply #2

ilikebrunettes

Top player. I'm a massive fan of him.

Surely if he'd not got injured Arsenal would be winning this title race?

out of sight i would think, you could probably add at least 6 points onto their total.

What a boost this could be for the Gooners
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

March 22, 2010, 07:23:35 PM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

out of sight i would think, you could probably add at least 6 points onto their total.

What a boost this could be for the Gooners

Add to that their much easier fixture list and incredible form (6 wins out of their last 6) and it looks rosy for once.

March 22, 2010, 07:26:31 PM
Reply #4

ilikebrunettes

Add to that their much easier fixture list and incredible form (6 wins out of their last 6) and it looks rosy for once.

RVP to score the winner at WHL in the penultamate game of the season to win the title? How good would that be lol

March 22, 2010, 07:30:33 PM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

RVP to score the winner at WHL in the penultamate game of the season to win the title? How good would that be lol

Alright I'm not going to indulge this anymore, or else I'm going to be accused of being a gunner too!!

March 22, 2010, 07:34:07 PM
Reply #6

Craig_1878

some closet Gunners in here..
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

March 22, 2010, 07:43:49 PM
Reply #7

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I hope he's up to scratch for the WC, not particularly bothered about Arsenal, but I like Holland to do well.

March 22, 2010, 08:47:31 PM
Reply #8

fast lane

Was also asked which players in the Dutch league would be good enough for Arsenal. (in time, not straight away)

He named Ibrahim Afellay first, this is a player Arsenal has seriously looked at. I have heard that he has been looked at some six times, Arsene Wenger thinks (for now) he runs too much with the ball, instead of passing it.
The second player is the Feyenoord midfielder Karim El Ahmadi and the third, we discussed last week, Bryan Ruiz, who made an excellent pass to get the equalizer for FC Twente against PSV.

We too have a tight three horse race for the title. The three contenders are FC Twente, Ajax and PSV.  
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 23, 2010, 12:47:53 AM
Reply #9

ilikebrunettes

Wenger just confirmed. Expected to play again in 3 weeks

March 23, 2010, 12:53:19 AM
Reply #10

Gareth

About as good as anyone else winning the title?!

You know I'd probably prefer Everton to win the title. What with actually being an Evertonian and all..

March 23, 2010, 12:54:35 AM
Reply #11

ilikebrunettes

About as good as anyone else winning the title?!

You know I'd probably prefer Everton to win the title. What with actually being an Evertonian and all..

but we can't this season? let me spell it out...

I fucking despise the Mancs
hate Spurs
Dislike Chelsea

So yes, that is a great scenario for me

March 23, 2010, 01:00:11 AM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Big RVP fan in footballing terms, he seems a bit of a twat though. But I think that may just be me getting wound up when he is playing against us.

March 23, 2010, 02:04:01 AM
Reply #13

Endless, Nameless

Big RVP fan in footballing terms, he seems a bit of a twat though. But I think that may just be me getting wound up when he is playing against us.

I think so. I think he's scored a few against us... Even some that robbed a point for them.

But yes, of course I want Everton to win the title, but that's hardly possible. So, right now, I want no one but Arsenal too.

March 27, 2010, 07:32:23 PM
Reply #14

BlueWool

but we can't this season? let me spell it out...

I fucking despise the Mancs
hate Spurs
Dislike Chelsea

So yes, that is a great scenario for me

What kind of Evertonian goes on about Arsenal so much? You never have a bad word for them, ever, yet you continually criticise the team you supposedly support. Have you ever even been to Goodison?