October 17, 2019, 10:49:57 PM

Author Topic: Torres  (Read 1370 times)

April 02, 2010, 05:14:07 AM
Read 1370 times

chang

I have tried to watch this player objectively in games when "they" are not playing "us" - doing my best to admire what he does well, with an open mind.

For sure he score goals, his play and movement are excellent, but why oh why does the guy act like he does? Recent PL game V Man U he acted like a tit, tonight against Benfica he acted like a tit, good player, no class, no humility. Every-time he loses the ball he stays down on the pitch, even the "ever so biased commentary team" tonight mentioned it! If he cut out the shit, he would be up there with the best, but he will never make it "throwing the toys"

He strikes me that he is good when the going is good, but you wouldn't want him next to you in the trenches.

April 02, 2010, 02:39:07 PM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
good player  but a f..... cunt

April 02, 2010, 08:22:01 PM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Definitely in the top 3-5 strikers in the world.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 02, 2010, 08:35:43 PM
Reply #3

Flusky

The second he loses control of the ball, he goes to ground and stays there for about 2 minutes. Does my fucking head in. Petulant childish and not half the professional of Fabregas, Messi or even Rooney at times.

April 02, 2010, 09:18:27 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He spends more time on his arse than his feet. He comes across as a bit of a dick

April 03, 2010, 01:31:38 AM
Reply #5

Bluenose 91

Best striker in the premier league.  Seems like he has hardly played this season, yet still has 18 goals.  I think he has scored more than Defoe, who everyone wanks off.

April 03, 2010, 01:36:03 AM
Reply #6

Flusky

Just realised I called Fabregas professional... what the hell. Forgot about the spitting incident.

Interesting statistic, Gerrard and Torres have played more games together so far this season than the whole of last season. So what's their excuse this time around?

April 03, 2010, 02:19:48 AM
Reply #7

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Torres has also got a bit of a snidey nasty streak.  See the amount of times he gets tackled, or feels aggreived about something and then chases round until he manages to kick someone - usually it's a nasty tackle through the back of someone which gets passed off by most commentators as a "striker's challenge".

Great player for sure, but also a massive twat.

April 03, 2010, 07:25:35 AM
Reply #8

slothzen

He can afford his attitude, but yeah, a twat.