September 23, 2019, 08:02:33 PM

Author Topic: bolton vs man utd  (Read 1283 times)

March 28, 2010, 12:11:44 AM
Read 1283 times

Gary Iceman

samuel just scored an own goal.but it was a good finish..so united 1-0 up, thats the mancs 11th own goal this season. nearly double the old time record.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 28, 2010, 12:39:51 AM
Reply #1

Gary Iceman

mark halsey is gettin intervied at bolton at the minute.he trains there..his first league game is tuesday at accrington stanley..glad to see him on the mend. be good to se ehim back in the prem also.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 28, 2010, 02:03:17 AM
Reply #2

Gary Iceman

2-0 berbatov

March 28, 2010, 02:07:35 AM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
From optajoe on Twitter: "Manchester United have dropped the fewest points after scoring first in the Premier League this season (3)."

Can't think who that was against...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 28, 2010, 02:12:16 AM
Reply #4

Gary Iceman

3-0 berbatov again

March 28, 2010, 02:16:24 AM
Reply #5

Gary Iceman

March 28, 2010, 02:18:39 AM
Reply #6

Gary Iceman

From optajoe on Twitter: "Manchester United have dropped the fewest points after scoring first in the Premier League this season (3)."

Can't think who that was against...
err sum team beginning with a E werent it.lol.

March 28, 2010, 05:03:32 AM
Reply #7

Thom

Administrator
Berbatov's were ridiculously simple. Sam Ricketts had a 'mare against Nani down that left for both goals, and all's Berbatov had to do was pull off his marker(s) and tap in from six yards for them.

March 28, 2010, 03:59:23 PM
Reply #8

Derek

I had money on this scoreline. Had to do it after we drew and I lost a bit.

Pretty happy with it, but hate having to support Utd.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku