November 20, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham United  (Read 24778 times)

April 04, 2010, 12:48:02 AM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
With respect mate heard the game over stuff so many times!

April 04, 2010, 12:49:47 AM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, but we'd be 5 points behind everyone else with only 5 games left. We're running out of games. Plus we'd have to play Villa away which we always struggle with.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

April 04, 2010, 12:53:22 AM
Reply #47

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, but we'd be 5 points behind everyone else with only 5 games left. We're running out of games. Plus we'd have to play Villa away which we always struggle with

Aye, but as one of the bona fide game over brigade I am fed up of being proved wrong.  Until we are mathematically buggered for Europe I have decided to keep the faith.

April 04, 2010, 05:05:58 PM
Reply #48

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Aye, but as one of the bona fide game over brigade I am fed up of being proved wrong.  Until we are mathematically buggered for Europe I have decided to keep the faith.
this ......   Spurs will not get many more points   the shite could lose 2 or 3 points today at brum ..... and villa are just bad,,,,,  on danish TV yesterday had they played almost any team but Bolton they would have been beaten ... (oh god i hope Bolton are relegated...... ) nice 3-1 win today   saha, Osman and billy

April 04, 2010, 05:07:03 PM
Reply #49

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

April 04, 2010, 05:59:14 PM
Reply #50

cad

I think we'll win comfortably today, but my guess is that we'll still finish 8th.

It's been one of those 'if only' seasons again. Not really that unhappy though, bearing in mind the long injury list we've had, and our poor start.

Can't wait for next season (as always)  :)

veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

April 04, 2010, 07:52:05 PM
Reply #51

Sheedys left foot

Weve won 7 on bounce at home, theyve lost last 6 games, only one result today.............
Im going for a draw !
CHUNK,I LOVE YOU CHUNK.

April 04, 2010, 08:03:48 PM
Reply #52

montanatoffeefan

Weve won 7 on bounce at home, theyve lost last 6 games, only one result today.............
Im going for a draw !

LOL. ...and wouldn't surprise me. Wham will play like desperate fuckers today if they have any sense. Hate playing the relegation candidates this time of year.
Everton forever.

April 04, 2010, 08:06:11 PM
Reply #53

montanatoffeefan

12 ugly fat blokes.

One of the 12 is actually a fat ugly woman.
Everton forever.

April 04, 2010, 08:43:35 PM
Reply #54

cantoffee

If you didn't already now, officially ruled out now for today's game.

April 04, 2010, 08:48:08 PM
Reply #55

montanatoffeefan

Then I'll officially add: "fucking hell." Could be a grinder.
Everton forever.

April 04, 2010, 08:52:43 PM
Reply #56

Gash

Global Moderator
I would rather he sits this out and we have him back for Villa.

April 04, 2010, 08:54:46 PM
Reply #57

Gary Iceman

I would rather he sits this out and we have him back for Villa

this
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 04, 2010, 08:56:08 PM
Reply #58

eame

think we should still be ok.

April 04, 2010, 08:59:29 PM
Reply #59

charlatan

LOL. ...and wouldn't surprise me. Wham will play like desperate fuckers today if they have any sense. Hate playing the relegation candidates this time of year.

In that case we'll batter them.  Andrew Ridgeley in goal and George Michael centre half.  Only 2 of them versus 11 of us, I like those odds.   :woohoo: