October 22, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

Author Topic: City v wigan  (Read 881 times)

March 30, 2010, 03:40:00 AM
Read 881 times

blueblood1988

Jammy fuckers,

Been outfought by wigan all game. City have been dogshite. Caldwell gets sent off for a strong challenge on tevez. Never a red and only really worth a yellow to appease the purists, he gets the ball very similair to neville on ronaldo. Wigan then keep on playing almost score a couple on the break. Then the money bags grab a lucky goal. Arrggghhh I hate them more than the shite i think, i really do.  :headbang:

March 30, 2010, 03:50:24 AM
Reply #1

Gary Iceman

i dont care if city win.hopefully stop the shite getting fourth spot
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

March 30, 2010, 04:00:25 AM
Reply #2

blueblood1988

I know i dont want liverpool to get 4th that is true. I have this hate for city boiling up inside me and its not healthy at least liverpool i can relate to a bit more, a few local players, not much cash,  big history and some of my best mates support them. Whenever i see tevez and lescott in th baby blue shirt i want to throw up.

March 30, 2010, 04:47:27 AM
Reply #3

ToffeeBlue83

The sending off was a turning point as Wigan had held thier own until then and the home fans were getting frustrated, I think City were always going to win though, plus backed a Tevez hat-trick at 14.5 so I'm not too disappointed!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 09:25:51 AM by ToffeeBlue83 »
Royal Blue Mersey - the web's newest Everton blog