September 18, 2019, 08:45:31 PM

Author Topic: Great Stadiums Of The World  (Read 6862 times)

December 31, 2009, 10:23:01 PM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
Aye, but more impressive the new one, though!

Where are you working? I lived in Dumfries for a while for the last few years of High School, buggered off a long while ago but my folks have stayed.

I work for Vauxhall in the garage opposite the train station. Probably called SMT or Cole's in your day. I live in Kirkcudbright, about 30 miles away.

I don't blame you for leaving Dumfries, it's a shithole. I think even your parents would admit that over the years, it's gone down the pan.

January 01, 2010, 12:19:01 AM
Reply #31

Sharky

Rungrado May Day Stadium

that looks like a fifa stadium? who plays there?

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

January 01, 2010, 05:10:04 PM
Reply #32

Derek

I work for Vauxhall in the garage opposite the train station. Probably called SMT or Cole's in your day. I live in Kirkcudbright, about 30 miles away.

I don't blame you for leaving Dumfries, it's a shithole. I think even your parents would admit that over the years, it's gone down the pan.

Yeah, I remember Coles. I know where you are. It's Haugh's now?

Yeah, my old man moved there for work, and he does OK, but the town has went down the pan, no doubt. Good to get out.

What makes you a Toffee then?
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

January 01, 2010, 06:35:09 PM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
Yeah, I remember Coles. I know where you are. It's Haugh's now?

Yeah, my old man moved there for work, and he does OK, but the town has went down the pan, no doubt. Good to get out.

What makes you a Toffee then?

That's us, Haugh's.

I started following Everton when I was growing up in the 80's, and stuck with them ever since.

January 16, 2010, 05:27:08 AM
Reply #34

Haile GAZrselassie

The new NFL stadium in Dallas is massive. It has the world's largest HDTV hanging in the middle. Cost $1.15 billion to build.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_Stadium

the construction of this stadium is featured on extreme engineering on the discovery channel at regular periods.

it's on just now if anyone stumbles across this thread just now.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!