October 22, 2019, 03:23:22 AM

Author Topic: Man U v Bayern  (Read 4128 times)

March 31, 2010, 04:14:50 AM
Reply #30

.Rimbo.

Great win for Bayern and thoroughly deserved. They were by far the better team and I love Ivica Olic- he's one of my favourite players and tonight again he delivered. Great finish under pressure!

Great game to watch as well.

March 31, 2010, 04:25:05 AM
Reply #31

ilikebrunettes

could be a killer for the mancs that goal!

Next leg, Rooney out.... and Robben, Gomez and Bastian back for Bayern :)
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

March 31, 2010, 04:46:57 AM
Reply #32

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think England will take a broken meta tarsal right now. means 6 weeks off and then rested and refreshed for the world cup.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 31, 2010, 04:59:21 AM
Reply #33

Amata

Loved the Vidic and Ferdinand comedy capers when Bayern scored the 2nd!  Man U are so lucky, just hope Bayern dont blow it at Old Trafford.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 31, 2010, 05:01:15 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see United losing at Old trafford. I do not think Bayern are that good collectively. Have good players but United wil be too good at home.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 31, 2010, 07:53:45 AM
Reply #35

RedWhiteandBLUE

i think its a little more serious, some sort of injury that will leave him out right up until the end of the USA v England match.

March 31, 2010, 08:57:55 AM
Reply #36

Dr. Sponge

ivica ollic is a fucking superb player.

van gaal is finally getting the best out of the talent thats been at the club in the last 5 years.

ask me if i give a fuck about rooney's foot. anything that pisses fire engine face off is ok with me.
lolol Hahahahahahaha

i think its a little more serious, some sort of injury that will leave him out right up until the end of the USA v England match.

Hahahahaha a funny yank... you're a rarity.

March 31, 2010, 12:31:23 PM
Reply #37

Chaz

Bayern should employ Nani as a groundsman - he spent more time down on the floor staring at and rolling on the grass that your average gardener.
Everyone's a building burning, with no-one to put the fire out.

March 31, 2010, 02:19:00 PM
Reply #38

fast lane

Very entertaining match.
Never would I have thought it possible for me to cheer Bayern on, but I hate manure even more.
Though Bayern have made Mark van Bommel captain, and that's saying something about the changed times in Bavaria, though a lot has to do with Louis van Gaal.

2-1 leaves the tie open. (and I agree Olic is a great player)
Will Arjen Robben (who really is in the form of his life) recover from his slight injury, and how severe is Rooney's?
These two things may decide the tie.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 31, 2010, 02:26:34 PM
Reply #39

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If Rooney is out for a while, this means Utd will struggle in the league a bit.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 31, 2010, 02:32:49 PM
Reply #40

top flight for a long time

They showed it on the news this morning and he just seemed to pull up - like Beckham or Heriedesen (not sure how you spell the Pompy player's name) did.  If it was that it could be his (and England) achilles.
or he might have sprained his ankle and be out for 4 weeks  :whistle:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 07:59:38 PM by top flight 107 »
We're forever Everton....