September 23, 2019, 06:27:03 PM

Author Topic: Arselona  (Read 12338 times)

April 01, 2010, 02:34:31 AM
Reply #45

ilikebrunettes

If Arsenal lose, do you think Cpleigh will go missing for a few days like he does when Everton win?

will i fuck, never do!

Pmsl at how utterly amazing Barca are
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 01, 2010, 02:35:12 AM
Reply #46

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Exhibition stuff for large parts by Barca, they'd be out of site if it wasn't for some poor finishing and some brilliant goalkeeping.

As it is Arsenal grew in to the game a bit, and could always nick a goal.  I hope Barca get the goals they deserve 2nd half though.

April 01, 2010, 02:35:55 AM
Reply #47

Haile GAZrselassie

who?

iamacunt. i think he spells it cpleigh or ilikebunettes.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

April 01, 2010, 02:38:23 AM
Reply #48

Craig_1878

"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 01, 2010, 02:39:25 AM
Reply #49

ilikebrunettes

iamacunt. i think he spells it cpleigh or ilikebunettes.

Amazingly you resort to personal abuse because i dont share your beliefs on the 3rd world.

Grow up

Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 01, 2010, 02:41:53 AM
Reply #50

.Rimbo.

Arsenal were always going to come back into it after the first fifteen minutes but Barcelona are just ridiculous. Raped them without lube that first half.

WHAT A GAME!

April 01, 2010, 02:46:25 AM
Reply #51

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Amazingly you resort to personal abuse because i dont share your beliefs on the 3rd world.

Grow up

To be fair your opinions on subjects such as the 3rd world are pretty fucked up. I remember the thread being locked because of it.

April 01, 2010, 02:46:58 AM
Reply #52

Craig_1878

Arsenal were always going to come back into it after the first fifteen minutes but Barcelona are just ridiculous. Raped them without lube that first half.

WHAT A GAME!

I'd love it if all commentators spoke like you type rimbo, would make it 10x better to watch  lolol
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 01, 2010, 02:47:19 AM
Reply #53

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
awesome game. Still fancy Arsenal to nick it. Fabregas out of next week. Gutted for the guy but he may be relieved not being there when they get mauled next week
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 01, 2010, 02:47:25 AM
Reply #54

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

WHAT A GAME!

Enjoying it myself Rimbs. Imagine our Everton side coming up against them. I would be sick in my mouth

April 01, 2010, 02:48:23 AM
Reply #55

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Ibra!!!!!!!

April 01, 2010, 02:48:35 AM
Reply #56

Gash

Global Moderator
What a start!

April 01, 2010, 02:48:56 AM
Reply #57

Craig_1878

April 01, 2010, 02:50:14 AM
Reply #58

Amata

Almunia costing Arsenal yet again.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 01, 2010, 02:50:33 AM
Reply #59

Haile GAZrselassie

i dont think i'll ever take to ibrahimovich, but that was a good finish.

almunia the dozy twat had no need whatsoever to be charging out at the ball though.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!