September 17, 2019, 03:10:29 AM

Author Topic: April Fools jokes...  (Read 1411 times)

April 01, 2010, 10:11:22 PM
Read 1411 times

Chris

Administrator
Anyone seen any other football related ones today?

Nigeria's KickOffNigeria came up with this cracker  :bonk:

http://www.kickoff.com/news/14682/mikel-named-nigeria-captain.php

April 01, 2010, 10:40:30 PM
Reply #1

bloody scally

hibeesbounce.com were runing the story that thier forum had closed as one of thier admins had ran off to Canada with £2500 of the sites money! The whole of Leith has been speaking bout it closing! Still up i think.

April 01, 2010, 10:54:36 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The Sun had one about Geoff Hurst admitting his 2nd against the Germans in the WC final shouldn't have counted.

I actually think that is the truth anyway. Along with the 4th as there were people on the pitch, that shouldn't have counted either.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

April 01, 2010, 11:07:42 PM
Reply #3

Craig_1878

The Sun had one about Geoff Hurst admitting his 2nd against the Germans in the WC final shouldn't have counted.

I actually think that is the truth anyway. Along with the 4th as there were people on the pitch, that shouldn't have counted either.

So your saying people shouldn't be allowed on the pitch? I might be wrong but i'm sure you need people for a game of football to happen?  ???
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 03, 2010, 02:46:53 PM
Reply #4

bloody scally

So your saying people shouldn't be allowed on the pitch? I might be wrong but i'm sure you need people for a game of football to happen?  ???
players and officials are who are allowed on the pitch, not people. Ever wondered why a streaker doesn't get sent off?

April 04, 2010, 01:38:03 AM
Reply #5

.Rimbo.

Liverpool's season. Oh, April Fools jokes? Then no.