September 18, 2019, 11:52:40 AM

Author Topic: Utd Vs Chelsea.  (Read 3901 times)

April 03, 2010, 08:49:37 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Shit result

April 03, 2010, 09:01:17 PM
Reply #16

Ong-Timus Prime

crap officials (as always) but Utd were poor and probably deserved to lose
if you know yer history...

April 03, 2010, 09:02:10 PM
Reply #17

ilikebrunettes

Bayern 2 nil up at Schalke in their top of the table clash
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 03, 2010, 09:09:11 PM
Reply #18

Gary Iceman

united were poo today.just makes the title race bit more exciting now.
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 03, 2010, 09:10:11 PM
Reply #19

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
crap officials (as always) but Utd were poor and probably deserved to lose

This, United could argue that the Park penalty call and the offside goal cost them the match but Chelsea should have had a penalty when Neville barged Anelka and Macheda used his arm for the goal.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 03, 2010, 09:13:20 PM
Reply #20

Gary Iceman

2-0

goodnight you over rated manc twats

they kicked arsenals ass at the emirates 3-1 in january..is this why your calling them over rated by any chance..
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

April 03, 2010, 09:15:18 PM
Reply #21

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
they kicked arsenals ass at the emirates 3-1 in january..is this why your calling them over rated by any chance..

We beat them 3-1, don't see us in the title race...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 03, 2010, 09:19:55 PM
Reply #22

.Rimbo.

They are a shit team without Rooney, of that there is no doubt. Full of industrious workhorses today really, without any real class.

I said Chelsea at the start of the season and I stick by it.

April 03, 2010, 10:38:19 PM
Reply #23

Derek

Rooney's injury may be their undoing.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 03, 2010, 11:07:45 PM
Reply #24

ilikebrunettes

no, they have lost 7 league games this season, were beaten by a 3rd division club in the FA Cup, and have lost 2 out of 9 in the CL, whilst ragging another 3 or 4 in that comp against shite opposition!

April 03, 2010, 11:11:33 PM
Reply #25

.Rimbo.

no, they have lost 7 league games this season, were beaten by a 3rd division club in the FA Cup, and have lost 2 out of 9 in the CL, whilst ragging another 3 or 4 in that comp against shite opposition!

So what does that say about Arsenal? ;)

April 03, 2010, 11:19:36 PM
Reply #26

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Another Arsenal thread, seriously? ;)

April 03, 2010, 11:23:45 PM
Reply #27

ilikebrunettes

So what does that say about Arsenal? ;)

that they have lost 6 league games, lost to a prem team in the FA cup, and came back a got a draw against Barca?

plus, who actually rates Arsenal on here??

April 03, 2010, 11:28:00 PM
Reply #28

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
that they have lost 6 league games, lost to a prem team in the FA cup, and came back a got a draw against Barca?

plus, who actually rates Arsenal on here??

Im struggling to put my finger on what kind of debate this is turning into. I think the majority of posters here will rate Arsenal, but its hard not to wind you up tbh, you act like you have a throbbing erection whenever you speak about them and shout people down like they raped your nan while she was in a coma and got her pregnant, when they disagree with you. 

April 03, 2010, 11:59:11 PM
Reply #29

Gumpinio

I think the majority of posters here will rate Arsenal, but its hard not to wind you up tbh, you act like you have a throbbing erection whenever you speak about them and shout people down like they raped your nan while she was in a coma and got her pregnant, when they disagree with you. 

+1
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."