September 23, 2019, 04:18:05 PM

Author Topic: Gerrard giving up on Benitez?  (Read 3487 times)

April 05, 2010, 07:23:22 PM
Read 3487 times

Purple Aki

Hope not, want the spanish one to stay.  :snigger:

April 05, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
Reply #1

Purple Aki

This was when he subbed Torres btw.

April 05, 2010, 07:27:12 PM
Reply #2

Haile GAZrselassie

seen that myself on SSN.

you cant really blame him can you. i reckon him and carragher will secretly be calling him all the cunts under the sun behind his back.

as far as teams who we can look to overtake in the summer then i think with torres leaving and rafa's wisdom in the transfer market,considering he will have little money made avaialble then i think the reds will be in freefall shortly. how i will laugh.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

April 05, 2010, 07:31:51 PM
Reply #3

Endless, Nameless

Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

April 05, 2010, 07:32:54 PM
Reply #4

Purple Aki

Benitez then had the gall to say Ngog played well so it was the right decision lolol

April 05, 2010, 07:37:52 PM
Reply #5

Danny

N'gog did ok but it's not the point, Torres is a math winner. N'gog simply isn't!

April 05, 2010, 07:41:07 PM
Reply #6

Endless, Nameless

N'gog did ok but it's not the point, Torres is a math winner. N'gog simply isn't!

You sure? He never struck me as the brightest   :smug:

April 05, 2010, 07:54:01 PM
Reply #7

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Gerrard knew what he was doing with the cameras on him. Scheming little twat.

I for one hate that smarmy Benitez bell end but I hate the way Gerrard thinks he owns the place.

April 05, 2010, 07:56:12 PM
Reply #8

Endless, Nameless

I for one hate that smarmy Benitez bell end but I hate the way Gerrard thinks he owns the place.

I'd agree with this.

They're both nobheads to be honest. They deserve each other.

April 05, 2010, 08:12:50 PM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah, I reckon he knew exactly what he was doing too the snidey cunt.

His face is so funny though, he just looks a bit confused permanently like he lacks any sort of real emotion.  It's like when he was watching the tv when they went out of the CL - his face was just bizarre, like he didn't know how to react.

Torres' face was a picture too in the same incident (ignore the other shit tagged on this GIF)....

April 05, 2010, 08:26:48 PM
Reply #10

Gumpinio

Lets hope Gerrard leaves this sumemr to join Inter or Juve, benitez stays on, and uses the money from the Gerrard transfer to buy his usual top quality signings
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

April 05, 2010, 10:01:12 PM
Reply #11

Amata

Im sorry but what would you think if you were playing catch up for the Champions League, were drawing a game you desperately needed to win against an average side and your manager takes of a world class striker and the only other world class player on the pitch with you off??

He has every right to be fuming.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 05, 2010, 10:13:33 PM
Reply #12

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Im sorry but what would you think if you were playing catch up for the Champions League, were drawing a game you desperately needed to win against an average side and your manager takes of a world class striker and the only other world class player on the pitch with you off??

He has every right to be fuming.

Like I said, he knew what he was doing. Firmly believe that, and it appears im not in the minority thinking this. He wants Benitez gone as much as we want him to stay

April 05, 2010, 10:21:40 PM
Reply #13

Amata

Like I said, he knew what he was doing. Firmly believe that, and it appears im not in the minority thinking this. He wants Benitez gone as much as we want him to stay

I was responding to the "think he owns the place" remark.  He has owned the place for years, Im not a fan but for what he's done he deserves input- but for him they would have been hanging around midtable
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 05, 2010, 11:51:11 PM
Reply #14

Purple Aki

That baby after Gerrard in the gif lolol lolol