October 22, 2019, 10:46:51 AM

Author Topic: Gerrard giving up on Benitez?  (Read 3511 times)

April 05, 2010, 11:53:29 PM
Reply #15

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
That baby after Gerrard in the gif lolol lolol

I thought the Morgan Freeman one was weird aswel

April 06, 2010, 04:34:22 PM
Reply #16

everton-4-ever

only just seen this

my my mr gerrard the rumours are true
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

April 06, 2010, 05:26:05 PM
Reply #17

Sres

I was responding to the "think he owns the place" remark.  He has owned the place for years, Im not a fan but for what he's done he deserves input- but for him they would have been hanging around midtable
No player is bigger than the club, part of LFC's season long problem has been Gerrard in my view.  He's not playing to his best and that's just not like him.  Benitez does make strange decisions when subbing and I'm sure he rests some players far too quickly but at the end of the day Benitez is the manager and his decision good/bad is what happens regardless of Gerrard's view of whether it's a good one or not.  Get on with the game.

Can't believe I'm defending Benitez :)  KRIOC!

April 06, 2010, 06:58:29 PM
Reply #18

Derek

Benitez has lost it, Gerrard and Torres were rightfully miffed, but I couldn't give a toss about either of them, Rafa or Liverpool Football Club.

Up 'em!
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 07, 2010, 01:18:13 AM
Reply #19

GARY

No player is bigger than the club, part of LFC's season long problem has been Gerrard in my view.  He's not playing to his best and that's just not like him.  Benitez does make strange decisions when subbing and I'm sure he rests some players far too quickly but at the end of the day Benitez is the manager and his decision good/bad is what happens regardless of Gerrard's view of whether it's a good one or not.  Get on with the game.

Can't believe I'm defending Benitez :)  KRIOC!
Benitez has lost it, Gerrard and Torres were rightfully miffed, but I couldn't give a toss about either of them, Rafa or Liverpool Football Club.

Up 'em!
correct,but fuck em all.

April 07, 2010, 04:19:27 AM
Reply #20

.Rimbo.

Hope not, want the spanish one to stay.  :snigger:

It's settled then. Gerrard will have to go. As will Torres.

April 07, 2010, 05:09:22 AM
Reply #21

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know if Gerard will leave, Torres I think will go especially if they don't get 4th
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 07, 2010, 05:12:52 AM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
Much as I despise Gerrard, I can see his point.

He loves the club, and to see that twat and some of the decisions and signings he has made must be pretty demoralising. He isn't getting any younger, and time is running out for him to win the Premier League.

Having said that, it still good to see them suffer.

April 07, 2010, 05:18:46 AM
Reply #23

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Much as I despise Gerrard, I can see his point.

He loves the club, and to see that twat and some of the decisions and signings he has made must be pretty demoralising. He isn't getting any younger, and time is running out for him to win the Premier League.

Having said that, it still good to see them suffer.

Agreed with all that
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 07, 2010, 05:20:17 AM
Reply #24

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
No player is bigger than the club,

No player should be bigger, that's true.

But when your whole brand is built around the club's history and continuity, and you're down to your last two home-grown players, and one of them is an ageing defender, then the other one will be bigger than the rest of the club put together.

Not because he believes to be, but because he actually is, due to the management's failure to either win something or to keep bringing through local lads, who fans can relate to.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

April 07, 2010, 05:35:10 AM
Reply #25

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Again I agree Bizi. Gerrard is Liverpool. Only he would be justified throwing his toys out the cot. The effort he has put into Liverpool. Has to be one of their all time legends.

April 07, 2010, 05:16:08 PM
Reply #26

top flight for a long time

Torres reckons it's all the Americans' fault.

Not the players not playing well or putting in effort but the owners who have actually backed Benitez since they took over.  Based on the money he's wasted I wouldn't expect the cheque book to be open in the summer.
We're forever Everton....