November 24, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 31453 times)

April 08, 2010, 03:12:10 AM
Reply #30

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'd like to see Heitinga back in Defence. Good to see Arteta to return if true. Think it will be a great game think it will be 2-1 Cahill and Yakubu and Carew for them.

So would I now but I don't think that will happen.  Moyes likes a DM at the minute.

April 08, 2010, 05:15:16 AM
Reply #31

HungryHungryHibbo

Ugh i forgot about Carew...him Kuyt and van Persie always score against us
coyb

April 09, 2010, 06:26:15 AM
Reply #32

.Rimbo.

April 09, 2010, 07:34:28 AM
Reply #33

efctaxi

Any news as to whether Arteta will start, or even Milner?
I have both in my fantasy team and can't afford to have both in the team and not play.

April 09, 2010, 07:36:29 AM
Reply #34

Always a Toffeeman

Any news as to whether Arteta will start, or even Milner?
I have both in my fantasy team and can't afford to have both in the team and not play.

id be more worried about arteta playing and more chance of us winning and milner not playing and more chance of us winning!
 #formerly efc for life

April 09, 2010, 07:37:40 AM
Reply #35

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Here's hoping that Dunne, Carew, Milner and Young sustain sime sort of knock in the FA cup semi.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 09, 2010, 07:45:33 AM
Reply #36

efctaxi

id be more worried about arteta playing and more chance of us winning and milner not playing and more chance of us winning!
Forgive me as a football fan for taking part in a football competition. The 'wanting to win' bit kind of goes hand in hand with the 'fan' bit.

BTW... Why do I only have a post count of 20+ ? Are the old threads gone for good?

April 09, 2010, 07:58:05 AM
Reply #37

Always a Toffeeman

Forgive me as a football fan for taking part in a football competition. The 'wanting to win' bit kind of goes hand in hand with the 'fan' bit.

BTW... Why do I only have a post count of 20+ ? Are the old threads gone for good?

i wasnt having a go i was just hoping! i have milner in my fantasy team too but would sacrifice all his points for jus 3 on wednesday.

yeah all post counts were reset at the changeover, the old threads can still be got but the post counts were reset
 #formerly efc for life

April 09, 2010, 08:01:35 AM
Reply #38

efctaxi

i wasnt having a go i was just hoping! i have milner in my fantasy team too but would sacrifice all his points for jus 3 on wednesday.

yeah all post counts were reset at the changeover, the old threads can still be got but the post counts were reset

It's cool really. I haven't figured the smilies in the replies out yet lol. I'm more of a selfish guy, and would gladly sacrifice our teams points this season in order for the honour of being the fantasy champ ;o)

April 09, 2010, 07:08:08 PM
Reply #39

blue_aussie05

Just for the record, I think it may be a 1-1 draw, although I'm hopiing for a win, possibly 2-1.  :thumbsup:

April 11, 2010, 11:16:24 PM
Reply #40

Billyfozz

We're the team, we're supreme, number one and we love you E-ver-ton

April 12, 2010, 03:51:21 PM
Reply #41

Derek

We're rested, they look knackered.

We should be able to win this even if both teams play well.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 12, 2010, 04:55:18 PM
Reply #42

Thom

Administrator
Yakubu in for Saha and Arteta back in for Bily if he's fit.

2-2. Young and Carew for them, Pienaar and Yakubu for us.

April 13, 2010, 05:52:53 AM
Reply #43

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We can definitely win this, whether we will though, is another thing entirely.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 13, 2010, 06:23:29 AM
Reply #44

HungryHungryHibbo

We can definitely win this, whether we will though, is another thing entirely.

And the award for most obvious post of the year goes to......
coyb