October 22, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal sign Chamakh  (Read 2341 times)

April 06, 2010, 09:03:06 PM
Read 2341 times

ilikebrunettes

free transfer... 4 year deal. Not a bad signing, looked the business in the Champions league
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

April 06, 2010, 09:11:31 PM
Reply #1

Derek

Yeah, good signing for you lot.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 06, 2010, 09:11:36 PM
Reply #2

bloody scally

FFS. Major missed opportunity (had we got in there quick).

April 06, 2010, 09:13:02 PM
Reply #3

andrei

good player him has it been confirmed.

April 06, 2010, 09:14:17 PM
Reply #4

Derek

He's been going to Arsenal for ages now. They'd had it pretty much tied up for a season or so, I think.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 06, 2010, 09:16:53 PM
Reply #5

ilikebrunettes

looks like a change of philosophy from Wenger again, he went form big athletes.. to small techinical players.

Looks like he may be going back to the ex route

April 06, 2010, 09:17:26 PM
Reply #6

ilikebrunettes

good player him has it been confirmed.

he confirmed it on French tv

April 06, 2010, 09:19:48 PM
Reply #7

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Nothing on SSN yet, been coming for ages anyway.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 06, 2010, 11:58:06 PM
Reply #8

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He does look a good player and I think him with RVP and Arshavin could be a good combo.

April 07, 2010, 12:01:10 AM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He does look a good player and I think him with RVP and Arshavin could be a good combo.

They could actually take the prem by storm next season

April 07, 2010, 04:33:03 AM
Reply #10

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
They just need a target man with pace and Chamakh offers that. Good signing. Also, needs 2 or 3 chances to score, not the 6 that Bendtner needs.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 07, 2010, 05:01:25 AM
Reply #11

ilikebrunettes

i thought Bendtner came out with a lot of credit tonight. He had no support at all, and was always an out ball

April 07, 2010, 05:03:12 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
i thought Bendtner came out with a lot of credit tonight. He had no support at all, and was always an out ball

Agreed, he did ok tonight but for the long haul, he doesn't quite score enough and do enough for the team. They really missed RVP this season.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 08, 2010, 06:53:18 AM
Reply #13

Craig_1878

Very good signing for them. Really don't rate Bendtner at all though tbh, he did well on his goal but apart from that he just gave the ball away countless times.

Btw ilikebrunettes are you actually an Arsenal fan? Not trying to be a twat or anything but people mention it all the time and  genuinely don't know.
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 08, 2010, 07:22:57 AM
Reply #14

Bluenose 91

Never really seen much of him, what are his goal records like?